Sign in to follow this  
Gabriellc

VC Transparent in P3Dv5

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

First, select P3D V4, then Browse to your V5 directory if the installer does not offer V5.

Thanks Bert, thought I posted it was resolved, but...once again my aging brain fails me. Anyway, all fixed now and it was the skipping the selection of P3DV4 first. 

Thanks,

Greg 

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Working for me..

I thought you knew me by now. 

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Now here's the weird thing - I gave the installers another shot, and all planes except the Premier 1A are working in P3Dv5 without any transparent cockpits as was the case before.  I don't know if it's because I updated to v5's HF2 last week (most likely not), but they're all ok now.  I have the Premier for X-Plane w/RXP GTN750, so I'll fly it there as it still has the transparent cockpit/no engine starting in P3D.

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I would reinstall the Premier into V5.. following the exact steps mentioned above 🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Hi Bert....gave it a shot again, and it worked.  Very strange, because your instructions were how I was doing it in the past, but it didn't work before....so weird....

Thanks,
Jim

• Like 1

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

More to the point when are they going to officially update them to V5, in the present sale none are offered as V5 compatible. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I had the same problem,

The solution is to delete everything related to the product from Users/ """"/ Appdata/Roaming/ Lockheed Martin/ P3d vX 

Delete the files in simobject in roaming folder, not everything only those related to the product you are having problems with, also delete the files from Carenado folder in the Roaming and local folder