Sign in to follow this  
David C

No SID in an international airport ? Weird !

Hi everyone !

My name is David and I am a proud Pilot2Atc user.

But something is very weird for some airports. For example, for LFMN (Nice Côte d'Azur / International airport), it is not possible to select a SID (even with the auto plan option), when in reality (and in other addons like PFPX), SID exist.

is this a bug or a misunderstanding on my part ? I don't know but it is very frustrated.

If anyone can help me.

For your information, I use the P3D V5 and Active Sky P3D (the beta for P3D V5). Pilot2QAtc is connected to Active Sky for the weather.

By advance, thank you.

David

David,

P2A gets SID information from the AIRAC data, so if a SID exists that data, it should show and be selectable in the SID window.

What AIRAC version is P2A on?  What SID are you trying to select at LFMN?

In AIRAC cycle 2006, I see hundreds of SIDs at LFMN for all 4 runways.

Dave

Hi Dave and thank you for your reply.

I have the last airac. I would like to copy a screenshot of Pilot2Atc but I am not able.

David

Email a screenshot to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.  Have the SID window open for LFMN and a screenshot of the full program window so I might see what's going on.

Dave

There must be over 40 published SIDs for LFMN.  You got a bug in your system.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

As I recall, Nice (LFMN) is one of those airports were one SID runs into another one and I'm pretty sure that's one of the airports we struggled to get the Dash 8 Q400 FMS to handle it properly.  There are other airports like this, but Nice sticks in my mind as one that gave us trouble.  Now, that was a decade ago, so I don't remember the particulars, but that's what I remember.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.