Sign in to follow this  
SUNDR1V3R

Heeeellp please..! what to do next?

I decided to reinstall P3D and bought V5, i have 40-60FPS in SoCal with Orbx add ons which is great but looks like Fs9 default to me.. And all my sliders in settings are full..

What would be you suggestion after a clean install of P3D V5 i mean from tweaks in .cfg to add-ons.. Im using REX Direct..

My Laptop Specs (I know Laptops sucks, but its the only choice i have right now):

CPU: i7 9750H

RAM: 16GB DDR4 

GPU: RTX 2070 MAX Q DESIGN

256GB SSD where the sim is installed.. 

Thanks again any comment is more than welcome..

Check the Scenery Library layering order. Chances are your fancy scenery is under your default scenery and needs moving up. sometimes this is not possible because things are greyed out. So the solution is to use this free add-on which will let you re-order the layers. That should sort it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thank you, no the ORBX was fine the issue was with the quality of the textures so i just installed ENVTEX really make an upgrade, now i just download th tomato shaders but cant find my P3D v5 sim.. any advice is very welcome..

I'll upload a photo later is looking good..! 

Tomato is not compatible with V5.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Neither is REX Direct compatible with v5.

Edited by BillS511

14 hours ago, BillS511 said:

Neither is REX Direct compatible with v5.

you are right is Rex Sky Force..

This is how my sim looks.. before EnvTex..

wtf1.png

33 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Non of the REX products are compatible with P3Dv5.

https://rexsimulations.com/news.html

Im using Sky force for WX.. Thats for sure.. 

What im having issues is with UTLive everything looks good from the Setup but i cant see any airplane.. It might be not compatible also..

UTL works fine with v5. Try posting on the licensed user support forum at http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/default.asp?C=5&SID=129-5a631z734581z11361355225694444&title=ultimate-traffic-live

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

On 7/22/2020 at 11:45 AM, SUNDR1V3R said:

This is how my sim looks.. before EnvTex..

I think Chock is right. The layers are probably wrong.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

4 hours ago, pgde said:

Thank you I’ll try that.. I found a lot of threads where they try to move UTL from P3D V3 to V4 by editing different xml and cfg files so i though it would be no compatible with V5..

3 hours ago, MDFlier said:

I think Chock is right. The layers are probably wrong.

Now is looking better i install EnvTex and that did something looks real good now.. Can’t wait for MSFS 2020 every time i try to install something i found i have to tweak it or is not compatible.. 

On 7/24/2020 at 3:49 AM, SUNDR1V3R said:

Now is looking better i install EnvTex and that did something looks real good now.. Can’t wait for MSFS 2020 every time i try to install something i found i have to tweak it or is not compatible.. 

Maybe the answer to that is to do a bit of research prior to installing.

• Like 1

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

3 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Maybe the answer to that is to do a bit of research prior to installing.

I give it a couple of days then someone will try to install something from P3D or FSX into MSFS that will beak it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg