Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

FS2020! What excites you the most?

Most people won't care about this, but for me a big one is Multiplayer, not having to use a 3rd party solution, setup a server event on your own PC, according to Aosobo it's just always on and there waiting for people to join to fly with each other ( I mainly mean Group flights ), chat with each other in a Discord channel or such, see if we can find a landmark maybe in an area they live in since they are used to that area, explore landmarks and locations together all over the world. I know most people hate this type of stuff, but I really enjoy it. Already have event's planned for the evening of release, assuming we don't have download issue's on release day 🙂

And everything else in the sim, I like the user interface now that I can actually see how it works, can't wait to try it out, and yes I suspect there will be some issue's, but look at ALL the sim forums everywhere on the internet. Like them after release, and the initial bashing and such, it will be just like a regular sim forum, how do I do this, is this 3rd party plane any good, how can I cache scenery, I hope they fix this, and a million, billion other questions that come with flight simulation. Most haters will leave, most cheerleaders will calm down to normal, and hopefully just have fun with the hobby, I hope 🙂 Sorry about using the word FUN (  word not allowed ). Get it, the way the forums replace cursing with that phrase. Too some fun is like a curse word 🙂

• Upvote 2

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

@in2tech That's a good one really! I'm also glad to see an "always on" MP (since it seems to have ghosting so the kiddies cant crash into you on purpose). Really looking forward to meeting up with some new flying pals. The only thing better would be if it had built in voice and you needed to be tuned into the comm radios and within range...that would be the kicker, I think!

There is alot about this sim to be excited about.  Relative high fidelity of stock aircraft, a world which looks like the world (finally), new aerodynamic and weather systems. 

Not all perfect, but leaps and bounds over any other civilian based sim in its default state.  There is more than enough here to last a good few months (at least a great GA sim ) until the likes of PMDG and FSLabs get what they need in the SDK to finish the job.

Not ever having to see Orbx repeating tiles....such as in India (P3D) and other places....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

How does Tenerife looks like, that,s the first thing i would look at.