Sign in to follow this  
webranger

All Go for MSFS 2020

P3D v4.5 removed.  All associated addons removed. Dedicated SSD ready for installation of MSFS2020.   Party on.....

• Like 3

Duane Buck

Standby for all the, 'where's the best place to reinstall P3D' posts on Avsim in about oooh, I dunno, how long does the novelty of spotting your house last? let's say, maybe three weeks? 🤣

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

33 minutes ago, Chock said:

Standby for all the, 'where's the best place to reinstall P3D' posts on Avsim in about oooh, I dunno, how long does the novelty of spotting your house last? let's say, maybe three weeks? 🤣

Then of course you’ve got the novelty of exploring the whole world in detail never seen before. I wonder when the novelty will wear off? 

3 weeks for your house.

3 years for the world. 

Exciting times despite the downers. 

• Like 3

I am all set to go. Yesterday UPS delivered the last of my 4500 Floppy Disk drives and now all I have to do is get them all connected to my computer. One last detail...Does anyone know of an all in one liquid cooler set up that is compatible with my Radio Shack TRS-80 machine. I have it overclocked to just over 8 GHZ but it is running just a tad warm.

• Like 5

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Just now, shivers9 said:

Does anyone know of an all in one liquid cooler set up that is compatible with my Radio Shack TRS-80 machine. I have it overclocked to just over 8 GHZ but it is running just a tad warm.

Naahh, Don't  waste money on a cooler, just put an ice cube on top of the case. Just remember to rinse, and repeat! <pun intended>

• Like 4

LOL You guys are on a roll today! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. 😢

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

28 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

I am all set to go. Yesterday UPS delivered the last of my 4500 Floppy Disk drives and now all I have to do is get them all connected to my computer. One last detail...Does anyone know of an all in one liquid cooler set up that is compatible with my Radio Shack TRS-80 machine. I have it overclocked to just over 8 GHZ but it is running just a tad warm.

If you place a Commodore 64 Datasette cassette drive close by and press rewind on it, this will cause a draft from the fast-rotating capstans. This will cool your TRS-80.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

UBISoft Fighter Bomber on the C64 for the win!

See? Even back then French devs were making the best flight sims. 🙂

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

48 minutes ago, Chock said:

making the best flight sims. 🙂

Was the add on scenery made by FlyTampa or LVFR? I can't remember!

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/