Sign in to follow this  
simon747

External Views...darn..

57 minutes ago, awf said:

You have a shortcut to go outside or to the drone keybind or button...

Oh, that is good news, I think...does that mean, you use the shortcut to go into drone mode and than have to cycle through drone views; or can you save an individual keybind to one of the drone views and then another keybind to a VC view for instance?  Cheers for your help!

Simon

6 hours ago, bonchie said:

You can do that with the drone camera. It can be uncoupled from the plane and moved anywhere you want it.

That might be true, but what I'm looking for is a function like in Chaseplane, where if you go to KSFO, you will have a list of positions you can watch from ie. the end of a runway, the taxiway or set up your own viewpoint and save it, so the next time you visit that airport, you will have that viewpoint to chose from.

I'm sure I will use the drone camera for a lot of sightseeing, but I don't know if it's possible to setup and save different views with it.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

12 minutes ago, jlund said:

but I don't know if it's possible to setup and save different views with it.

Yes, I just want to save 1-2 specific wingviews to a keybind....that is it; I would like to be able to go from an assigned VC view to a wingview assigned via a keybind.  Not sure it is possible in the larger aircraft though.

Simon

Unsure about chase, but there is a apparently a work around for wingviews here.... I am flying the GA aircraft, so if and when I use the larger planes, I may try the below.

Simon