Sign in to follow this  
vcarlo

My New Favorite Videos for MSFS 2020

Just in case you haven't discovered "Squirrel" and his video series on You Tube, I watched my favorite one from him last night.  I recently began watching his excellent reviews of the new simulator and he has now started a  "Tutorial Series" for everyone to meet and become familiar with our new "home away from home" that begins Tuesday. Let's ALL show Squirrel how much we appreciate his hard work with some "LIKES" and "SUBSCRIBES"

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

I have watched several from Squirrel now and they are indeed excellent. Didn't find the Tutorials yet, thanks.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I enjoy Squirrel's videos. He has a good way of presenting that is neither over-enthusiastic and plastic, but also he has some interesting things to say.

I was amazed to see that Microsoft didn't invite Jeff Favignano to create pre-release videos, especially with his large sim enthusiast following.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tonywob said:

I enjoy Squirrel's videos. He has a good way of presenting that is neither over-enthusiastic and plastic, but also he has some interesting things to say.

I was amazed to see that Microsoft didn't invite Jeff Favignano to create pre-release videos, especially with his large sim enthusiast following.

+1 Jeff would of been great for the pre-release videos. His breakdown of the trailers alone was interesting to watch and his genuine enthusiasm for the sim with his following would of been a big plus.

I'm sure Jeff feels pretty miffed that they didn't give him the opportunity, because he was enthusiastic as hell and is an established simming content creator.

• Like 1

"Nutty 555"

Squirrel's content is awesome. 

@pmb If you are referring to the Flight Lessons included in the sim, a youtuber called Aus Flight Simmer did all the flight tutorials. 

• Like 1

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

54 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

"Nutty 555"

Squirrel's content is awesome. 

@pmb If you are referring to the Flight Lessons included in the sim, a youtuber called Aus Flight Simmer did all the flight tutorials. 

I think he is referring to the "Tutorial Series" linked by this thread.  

UPDATE >>> Squirrel has now released Episode #2    😍

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

10 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

I think he is referring to the "Tutorial Series" linked by this thread.  

UPDATE >>> Squirrel has now released Episode #2    😍

My bad. Tons of fun content out there. Can't wait for Tuesday.

Can you believe it...it's almost here.😃

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg