Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

5 hours ago, stangenberg said:

hi chris,

I would like to inquire whether you have already sent the switches?

the switches haven't arrived yet chris?

Kind regards

wolfgang

Yes they were sent.

Chris

Chris,

Just ordered the Yoke (22/11) and I'm so excited based on customers feedback and the press !!!

Any chance I could get it by xmas you think based on your production schedule? It's shipping to France...

Thanks a lot! 

19 hours ago, aspegicus said:

Chris,

Just ordered the Yoke (22/11) and I'm so excited based on customers feedback and the press !!!

Any chance I could get it by xmas you think based on your production schedule? It's shipping to France...

Thanks a lot! 

Should be ok for Christmas!

On 11/22/2022 at 3:07 PM, Miningkkm1120 said:

hi chris,

I was wondering if there is any update on my product's delay. I also sent an email. please check! Im waiting for ur reply

I will check where it is up to and email you next week, I can't give you a better idea until I check at work.

Chris

On 2022. 11. 26. at 오후 10시 6분, tutmeister said:

크리스마스에 괜찮을거야!

다음 주에 어디까지 왔는지 확인하고 이메일로 보내드리겠습니다. 직장에서 확인하기 전까지는 더 나은 아이디어를 드릴 수 없습니다.

크리스

Can u check today Chris? Im waiting for ur email sir~!

Hi Chris,

I've emailed twice over the past two weeks enquiring if my order placed at the end of October will ship soon but have had no reply. Please cancel my order and issue a refund.

Thanks

Steve

I am waiting for an update tomorrow on production status from our metalwork supplier, I'm hoping it is imminent. Steve I will pick this up via email tomorrow but yes we can do that for you. I will also put an announcement out once we have a firm shipping date.

Chris

Chris - I'm also waiting for update on replacement of my yoke with possible faulty bearing rail.

I've mailed you since july, and you replied in august and estimated a swap in some weeks.

I've tried getting some update via mail and contact forum last month, without success.

My order nr. is #2424

Regards

Hans

17 hours ago, tutmeister said:

I am waiting for an update tomorrow on production status from our metalwork supplier, I'm hoping it is imminent. Steve I will pick this up via email tomorrow but yes we can do that for you. I will also put an announcement out once we have a firm shipping date.

Chris

how about me?  im waiting for ur email too

Hi all, we will be responding via email regarding this. As of right now I am still waiting for an update from our metalwork supplier as they have not given any update today. We will be chasing for more details from them and I will update again tomorrow.

For any outstanding orders or for any exchanges we are in the same boat, it is just a case of as soon as the metal work is in we will start assembling and then shipping them. More to follow.

Regards

Chris

19 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Hi all, we will be responding via email regarding this. As of right now I am still waiting for an update from our metalwork supplier as they have not given any update today. We will be chasing for more details from them and I will update again tomorrow.

For any outstanding orders or for any exchanges we are in the same boat, it is just a case of as soon as the metal work is in we will start assembling and then shipping them. More to follow.

Regards

Chris

so is there any update today?

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 6:43 AM, hgt001 said:

Chris - I'm also waiting for update on replacement of my yoke with possible faulty bearing rail.

I've mailed you since july, and you replied in august and estimated a swap in some weeks.

I've tried getting some update via mail and contact forum last month, without success.

My order nr. is #2424

Regards

Hans

I too have been waiting for a replacement yoke since June and have received  no response to my  inquires regarding an update. I take some consolation in at least knowing I'm not the only one, but please Chris, this is getting to be too much.

I realise this is super frustrating for everyone who is waiting. I can only apologise again. I feel terrible but I'm frustrated but I have still had no response despite chasing again today. I will be pushing again and try to get an update from them for tomorrow. If I have to take a van and drive up to collect the parts as soon as they come out of the paint shop then I will! We are doing everything we can to get the next batch ready and out asap. This includes the replacment yokes as well as new orders.

16 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

I realise this is super frustrating for everyone who is waiting. I can only apologise again. I feel terrible but I'm frustrated but I have still had no response despite chasing again today. I will be pushing again and try to get an update from them for tomorrow. If I have to take a van and drive up to collect the parts as soon as they come out of the paint shop then I will! We are doing everything we can to get the next batch ready and out asap. This includes the replacment yokes as well as new orders.

Thank you for your wonderful efforts and sincerity.  However, the reality is that I have not been able to play flight simulator for several months now, so it is difficult to wait day by day, and I checked everyday.Thank u again Chris! comment me tomorrow sir.

On 12/2/2022 at 2:39 AM, Miningkkm1120 said:

Thank you for your wonderful efforts and sincerity.  However, the reality is that I have not been able to play flight simulator for several months now, so it is difficult to wait day by day, and I checked everyday.Thank u again Chris! comment me tomorrow sir.

any update?

• Like 1