Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Hi Chris,

well i was struggling with the two terms "preorder" and "order". I assume in this case it is meant the same way.

So, I will really get the yoke within the next 2 to 4 weeks?

I am a happy guy now!

Thank you and looking forward to it.

Edgar

Edited by Eddi Piep

On 10/4/2021 at 2:12 AM, Kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

It should really be dropping out of the VAT threshold and saving  UK buyers 20% VAT(if you could get one).

I doubt that your Minister of Finance are willing to offer you the VAT 😄

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

On 10/10/2021 at 11:44 AM, johnbla said:

Just pre ordered tonight. Would love to know approx delivery time frame to Aussie.

Hi John

Sorry its been crazy busy here. Same as the guys above, in about 2 weeks you should all get an email for purchasing.

5 hours ago, meznaric said:

@tutmeister I made my order almost 3 weeks ago, am wondering if it might go out soon? Thanks!

Hi

I can see your preorder in the list. We are currently working hard to get a large batch out that have been waiting for a connector to arrive back in stock. As soon as these go out this week then we will be contacting the next batch of people for payment. I would expect by the end of the week you will have heard something.

Things were going so well until we got hit with another delay!

Chris

Hi Chris

Just curious, any info when the yoke can be waited ? Paid out the pre-order almost 14 days ago, and have not heard anything yet. Can't wait😁

Brgds

Tore

Production continues! – Fulcrum Sim

So glad to see that you managed to make a success of it, remember seeing you at Cosford several years ago tinkering with a disassembled prototype, so to see you go from there to a production line is really nice 🙂

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, baedi said:

Hi Chris

Just curious, any info when the yoke can be waited ? Paid out the pre-order almost 14 days ago, and have not heard anything yet. Can't wait😁

Brgds

Tore

Hi Tore, as per the purchase email it says within 10 working days which we wanted to be well under except we had a delay of connectors last week. Yours is just about ready and will be dispatching in the next day or two.

Chris

@tutmeister

Received my pre order email, but filling in the form the order confirmation at the bottom just says  "local pickup" for shipping?  What does that mean please?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

6 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

@tutmeister

Received my pre order email, but filling in the form the order confirmation at the bottom just says  "local pickup" for shipping?  What does that mean please?

@tutmeister Never mind, refreshed the page and it gave me UPS as well, sorry!

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

Never mind, refreshed the page and it gave me UPS as well, sorry!

Hi Kevin, sorry I didn’t see your posts until now. Glad you got it sorted.

Chris

• Like 1

Hello :-)

I did a preorder 3 weeks ago, had a nice conversation via E-Mail. I send a E-Mail 1 week ago requesting a status update (and a second one days later) but got now answer since then?  :-(

Best regards,

Holger 

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

Hi there

Same here. Preordered 6 weeks ago. No response to repeated questions. I might get the Boeing Thrustmaster Yoke pack instead.

Björn