Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

CH Pro controls and MSFS

17 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

When you click on the CH Pedals in the Options menu make sure you are displaying the Essential Commands and not the Assigned Commands.  Then you should be able to set rudder and brake axis.  I ran into the same problem during Alpha.

That did it. Thanks!

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

8 hours ago, andy1252 said:

I've got the full set of CH Pro controls (pedals, fighterstick and throttle) and these are "recognised" but greyed out in the the Controls section with MSFS. I guess they're not supported? I know they're not in the Peripherals Compatability list on the MFS site but the site seems to imply that other unlisted controllers should be usable, just need a bit more setting up. But I can't see any way of assigning anything to these controllers.

Anybody else got these and got them working?

At this point I've no idea how good the sim is - can't fly the **** thing!

I use CH rudder in combination with TM Warthog. It works great

I assigned CH rudder pedals to "yaw axis" and then each toe brake to left/right brake

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

My CH Pro-Pedals dont even show up in the Options menu. I uninstalled them and installed again. They show up correctly in Windows.

Anyway i can get them to show up or redo the setup?

Thanks

I emailed the CH Pro people about this before I got it figured. They were very helpfull and this is the actual reply I got, for any of you still struggling -

I confirmed that our products will need to be mapped first. To do this, please open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and go to Options and Controls. Choose the “CH Pro Pedals USB” or any other products you have of ours, and click the Filter arrow to find “All”. Once the “All” Filter is chosen, you can assign each axis or button any way you prefer. To do this, you will need to find an assignment in the list of drop down arrows and click on the empty box next to the desired assignment. An input box will open up on your screen, and you can click on “Search by Input” and move the axis or push the button on your product to create the preferred assignment. After the input box is filled in with the chosen axis or button assignment, you can click “Validate” to confirm the change. Once you have assigned all the axes and buttons to your products you can click on “Apply & Save” to confirm all of the changes.

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Thanks Andy1252, nice to get it from the horses mouth.

Trevor Golding

I also changed the sensitivity of the yoke and pedals to make them easier to use for small movements

Yoke:

ggKlalE.png

Pedals:

mHTLGkt.png

• Like 1

Does anyone have the Throttle Quadrant working with the A320?  I have configured the axis, but they only go into reverse thrust regardless of if I have the Axis reversed or not.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

13 minutes ago, buzzbee said:

Does anyone have the Throttle Quadrant working with the A320?  I have configured the axis, but they only go into reverse thrust regardless of if I have the Axis reversed or not.

Working perfectly for me and others. On the throttle quadrant I have two engines, flaps and spoiler lever assigned to levers for the A320. If your levers are only moving reverse thrust, you have assigned the wrong Sim inputs to the levers. Selecting reverse axis has nothing to do with reverse thrust, simply means that the input is reversed. In other words when lever is full forward. It’s in the closed position.

Check that your CH Products lever axis is assigned to the correct throttle axis in the sim for engines 1 and 2.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor