Sign in to follow this  
ThomseN_inc

How to reinstall the Mooney?

44 minutes ago, DJJose said:

This sounds like a performance drop due to VRAM exhaustion. I know that PBR materials had a performance impact on my 1070. My Pascal does a nice job with the additional video enhancements. But, there are more members with more expertise than me who can chime a light on this one.

But the last Patch must have changed something. The sim and all other planes run @60FPS except the mooney. And it did before the patch. My Settings are all the same.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

9 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

But the last Patch must have changed something. The sim and all other planes run @60FPS except the mooney. And it did before the patch. My Settings are all the same.

It has changed something, because the HDG is also zigzaging.

Carenado asked me if I installed the latest patch but in the marketplace there is only one version?

21 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

Carenado asked me if I installed the latest patch but in the marketplace there is only one version?

I'm assuming that when an update is available for the Mooney, it will show up in our market place content with update available.

Ask Carenado if their update has been released. Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

34 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

And it did before the patch.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Carenado said:

Thank you for your feedback.
Is this happening with the last version we released?

Regards,

And I answered that there is only one version, no other one in marketplace

1 hour ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Oh, ok! I'll check that. Did you solve it somehow like removing or replacing the lights?

Edit: Simply turning all lights off doesn't seem to help.

yea, i resolved it by just using beacon and strobes 😄 i'll fly the Mooney tonight to check if i get the same problems.

11 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Good question.

You may have to contact Carenado and let them know...they may have to send some sorta code to you to reactivate it...never heard of anyone deleting 3rd party payware yet.

May be new territory.

Was your issue with the AP in Heading weaving side to side?  If so there is a patch coming for that.

Good luck.  I purchased the Carenado.  Got charged for it and received purchase email, but no option to download and install the file.  Contacted Carenado and the developer and he said its not Carenado's problem since the aircraft is purchased in Sim and I should contact Microsoft.  Not even a link to start the process, so I expressed some displeasure in how he just pawns off the issue without any further info to help getting the process going.

I opened a support ticket with the ZenDesk and its been two days no response.  I am about to call the bank and cancel the order if I get no response today.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

8 minutes ago, crosswind said:

Good luck.  I purchased the Carenado.  Got charged for it and received purchase email, but no option to download and install the file.  Contacted Carenado and the developer and he said its not Carenado's problem since the aircraft is purchased in Sim and I should contact Microsoft.  Not even a link to start the process, so I expressed some displeasure in how he just pawns off the issue without any further info to help getting the process going.

I opened a support ticket with the ZenDesk and its been two days no response.  I am about to call the bank and cancel the order if I get no response today.

When I bought it a the store it showed up immediately in my content.

49 minutes ago, DJJose said:

When I bought it a the store it showed up immediately in my content.

same here.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

11 hours ago, DJJose said:

Carenado.

Actually, Carenado, or any 3rd party dev, are not able to update the models in the Markerplace. The devs submit updates to Asobo, as Carenado has already done for the Mooney, and Abobo places the updates in the Marketplace.

The time that it takes for Asobo to "do their thing" is getting longer each day, for the Mooney.

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Regarding lighting FPS loss when plane loads ready for take off, I found that only by recycling the battery power with the lights switched off would the FPS return to best case. If you load cold and dark there was no issue.

Does anybody know if the transpondor works online yet? I bought this plane purely for VFR/IFR flight on PE but without a working transponder you can't visit any of the most interest airports.

9 minutes ago, zonda12s said:

Regarding lighting FPS loss when plane loads ready for take off, I found that only by recycling the battery power with the lights switched off would the FPS return to best case. If you load cold and dark there was no issue.

Will try that!

16 minutes ago, raymar said:

Actually, Carenado, or any 3rd party dev, are not able to update the models in the Markerplace. The devs submit updates to Asobo, as Carenado has already done for the Mooney, and Abobo places the updates in the Marketplace.

The time that it takes for Asobo to "do their thing" is getting longer each day, for the Mooney.

What I meant is that Carenado is the one that has to issue the patch. Thanks for clarifying what I should have written which is that the patch has to be made available by ASOBO in the marketplace.

35 minutes ago, zonda12s said:

Unfortunately didn't work. As soon as i turn on the avionics FPS drop drastically making it unflyable.