Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Flight logging broken ?

On 10/6/2020 at 10:09 PM, C130FE said:

Not sure if this is a cure for this problem or not but I may have found a work around for this problem.  My last 9 flights didn't log the proper landing airport and did not log my landings.  Today I updated the LittleNav Map in order to be able to upload a flight plan into MSFS 2020.  So I filed a flight plan and uploaded it, flew it and the log book logged it perfectly.  So from now on, that is what I'll be doing at least until the problem is fixed.  This may or may not be a work around..  Just wanted to let people know what might work.

Nope, not a fix.  A fluke.  My last couple of flights is back to a "vicinity" airport with no recorded landing. 

I had never seen 'vicinity' (when I actually landed at the destination) until I turned on real weather.  I will have to go back to weather themes to see if it changes anything.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.