Sign in to follow this  
Flyfaster_MTN002

Asobo is hiring for Flight Simulator 2020 dev and testing

My resume picture has been submitted to Asobo...

flight-simmerator.jpg?v=1432871658&f=1&n

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

In reality, we here likely have little to no power to actually influence what Microsoft or Asobo do with their money and resources, over and above whatever they themselves decide meets their own internal goals and ambitions.

Though I'm sure many will disagree, I kind of see us individually as perpetually being beggars trying very hard (and loudly) to be choosers.

Heck, seems we will possibly even end up fixing many problematic portions of the game for them for free, as well!

Good point. I am also more and more less active in the FS forums and complaining all the time is surely senseless.  After all there would have been a good choice  for me, waiting for the PMDG 737 plane. But waiting until 2022 is way too long for me. So FS is not a good choice for me, or actually a bad one.

Community suggestions might be a good thing. I personally think making a suggestion is one thing, but implementing the other. Programming is way complex and I don`t think Asobo helped themselves by making a community wish-list and troubleshooting and even a schedule for that. The current delay of the new patch shows a little the reality. Programming is very complex. It looks like FS is in many ways on a problematic path, at least for some people. I think they might fix things in one or two years, technically. But the current path is not good.

So, to conclude for my view, no one is paying the bills as a gamer and no player does influence a game in any way by just making suggestions. Sitting in front of a PC and implementing the suggestions, would defenately turn someone minds.