Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D5.1 Compatibility

Any help please, I just want to know about the compatibility of some airports while I have no information from Just Sm.

LCLK, LGRP, LGSA, LGSR, UUWW, LFMN, LFML, EVRA,LBWN

I've done 

Lfmn

Lgrp

Uudd 

Lgsa 

Lgsr 

Lclk 

All in the last 6 months.  All fine. 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

You can have a look at FSElite.net, they have fancy P3Dv5 Hub with tons of information on that topic...

CPU 9900K @5GHz, RTX3090 Suprim X, 32GB RAM @3600MHz, WIN 10, P3Dv5.3HF2, 4K 40“ Monitor @30Hz

5 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

I've done 

Lfmn

Lgrp

Uudd 

Lgsa 

Lgsr 

Lclk 

All in the last 6 months.  All fine. 

confirmed from my side. 

I even use Scenery which was in fact developed for FSX like EDDS by Aerosoft without any issues. At least my experience is, that airports which worked in 4.5 also do in 5.x. The updates where most the installers which target to the new V5 sim directories😉

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

5 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Any help please, I just want to know about the compatibility of some airports while I have no information from Just Sm.

LCLK, LGRP, LGSA, LGSR, UUWW, LFMN, LFML, EVRA,LBWN

what I use and now:

LFMN

LGSA

LGRP

Yes. The others I don´t know.

You can search them on Simmarket and compare the requirements.

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

7 hours ago, Avi8tor said:

You can have a look at FSElite.net, they have fancy P3Dv5 Hub with tons of information on that topic...

Hasn’t been updated since August. It’s outlived it’s use.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Well, I finally took the time this rainy afternoon to learn ADE and fix one of my all time favorites, Taxi2Gate's KMCO Orlando Int'l. It appears to be a success!

I fixed all of the issues that I knew about. I removed some duplicate windsocks and added the missing ones. I removed all of the stock items that bled through, like the extra taxi signs, duplicate tower, and the default terminal buildings. I also added the runway lighting where it was missing, and placed the correct approach lighting per the current charts on all runways. And I finally eliminated the nasty half hour wait for the GSX fuel truck to show up because T2G didn't put any vehicle parkings near the terminals which caused GSX to pick a random spot to spawn the fuel truck (in Boise, apparently) by adding a vehicle parking in each of the 4 terminal aprons. Now the fuel truck arrives lickety split. I haven't flown all of the approaches to verify that they work. They should, but I did have to delete some duplicate comms entries that popped up when I loaded the stock objects from the original AFCAD. I haven't spent much time watching the AI behavior on the ground. I saw one airplane earlier today follow one of the new vehicle path segments that I had to add for the fuel trucks right through the tram car track. I've since changed them from "vehicle links" to "closed links", which I understand airplanes won't follow. The fuel trucks still follow it and I haven't seen any airplanes taxi there again.       

I spent some time night flying the R22 around it looking at the approach lighting and looking for anomalies. You know, even though it is a very old airport that hasn't been given any love by the developer in a very long time, it is still a darn nice looking piece of scenery.

If anyone would like to help me test my new AFCAD, let me know.

Edit: And before anyone tells me that there was already a fix for it on inibuilds, I know that. Theirs caused an issue with the EFB airport map in the NGXu for me. I did a flight there the other day and I was using the map to direct me to my gate, 43. As I pulled into the terminal, I noticed the numbers were all wrong. The map said I was at gate 40(ish), but the view out of the cockpit window showed gate 22 ahead of me. The PMDG data file was showing the exclude AFCAD as the airport AFCAD. I couldn't stop that from happening, so that's why I made my own. The EFB shows the correct position of the airplane on the map now.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.