Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

19 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Yes, IVAO MTL have this problem but I think it is hard to give registration codes to each combination on the aircraft.cfg files. 

You may leave it empty, no problem. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, kt069 said:

Hello Niko;

Thanks for this great job. I am trying to test and use PSX.

I am using Ivao Mtl models for PSX and they work fine. But the problem is, PSX requires different registiration numbers for aircrafts and therefore almost all of them are skipped by the registiration. I created AI-liveries file manually and included all the İvao models-airlines and so it is woring fine.

I just want to ask,if it is possible to cancel or (optionally skip) registration number check ? By this way, AI-liveries file will be generated automatically, without the need of registration numbers.

Thanks for your reply, in advance.

@motishow  If you want to use ivao mtl pack (which is very lighter than megapack), you need a modified AI_liveries.xml that I can provide you on request.

Yes pls, you are a master 

gracias maestro

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

Yes pls, you are a master 

gracias maestro

I sent you via PM. Let me know the result...

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

53 minutes ago, kt069 said:

I sent you via PM. Let me know the result...

Are you guys talking about IVAO_MTL for use in FS2020?  If so, I can make IVAO_MTL recogntion active in AILG_MSFS, like it is in AILG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Are you guys talking about IVAO_MTL for use in FS2020?  If so, I can make IVAO_MTL recogntion active in AILG_MSFS, like it is in AILG.

Yes, we are talking about this. As I have mentioned before, I editted the AI_liveries.xml file manually to achieve this. (I am not using the automated file but using own editted file.)

It would be nice if you can do something about this , of course ? Thanks.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

4 hours ago, kt069 said:

Yes, we are talking about this. As I have mentioned before, I editted the AI_liveries.xml file manually to achieve this. (I am not using the automated file but using own editted file.)

It would be nice if you can do something about this , of course ? Thanks.

Installed and tested in Barajas and have real liveries on ground traffic,  , the only thing is that i can't see iberia or vueling planes at Barajas, don't know if i am moving in wrong terminal  or if i have missed somethig. I have set ON the AI genereic in graphics.

Conclusion......have deleted the 7 gigas of megapack and installed the IVAO planes  🙂 

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, motishow said:

Installed and tested in Barajas and have real liveries on ground traffic,  , the only thing is that i can't see iberia or vueling planes at Barajas, don't know if i am moving in wrong terminal  or if i have missed somethig. I have set ON the AI genereic in graphics.

Conclusion......have deleted the 7 gigas of megapack and installed the IVAO planes  🙂 

Nice to hear that.

You need to set AI traffic or Live Traffic of MSFS  to OFF.

If Iberia and Vueling exists in Ivao and also in real traffic on flightradar24, PSX will show them , too. I saw Iberia in other airports. But sometimes, PSX can not match the liveries with the aircraft models and therefore puts similar livery for that or default livery of Boeing / Airbus. You can check the log file in PSX folder which has very detailed information about these matches and non-matches.

Additionally you can use these Ivao mtl  for model matching on Vatsim/ Ivao online. If you want this, I can also provide another file for this purpose.

Happy flying.

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Hi,

Do you see taxiing aircraft shaking on their wheels too every now and then? It is an ugly sight and I don't know yet what to do about it. I am using the same code as in FSX and P3D, and there they taxi smoothly. 

Also when making a turn the tail shakes/trembles...

I cannot use the SDK of FS2020 yet, maybe that will solve it.

Nico

Hello and the best wishes for the New Year! I am getting a code 81 error as there are too many AI not being able to be made. I am trying to understand how this works and how I can remedy the situation. i have looked in the manual but am obviously not quite clear how I need to set things up properly so it doesn't happen.

Take care,

Rick Adams

Faq #15

You have to activate the liveries in the Sim. In other words, you have to make the liveries known to your Sim.

PsXT uses the title of the livery in the SimConnect call that should create the aircraft in the Sim, but apparently the Sim does not know what to do, it does not recognise it.

In FS9, FSX and P3D  I know how to do that but have not looked to MSFS yet. However, I would think putting the liveries in the Community folder will do, at least that's what I did ...

Edited by kiek

Cheers: do you point AIL-G to the specific folder in the community folder or let it find it itself by just pointing to the community folder itself as it were?

Edited by ehtx28

Take care,

Rick Adams

1 hour ago, ehtx28 said:

Cheers: do you point AIL-G to the specific folder in the community folder or let it find it itself by just pointing to the community folder itself as it were?

I let it autoconnect to MSFS.

On 12/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, kiek said:

Hello Niko;

Thanks for the update especially for Ivao-mtl recognition. I will test it an d provide information.

All the best.

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

Hello Niko;

Thanks for the update especially for Ivao-mtl recognition. I will test it an d provide information.

All the best.

Hello Niko Again;

I tested the latest versions. Especially, I was wondering Ivao-mtl recognition. But unfortunately, AIGL recognizes only ZZZ liveries, additionally from Ivao-mtl. The result is; lots of generic AIB or BOE liveries in the sim. A big percentage of the Ivao-mtl models are skipped due to same repeating registry "G-BAFM". Due to this reason, we still need to use our hand modified AI_liveries.xml file to see al  the real world represented liveries in the sim.

Isn't there a possibility for Ivao-mtl models, to cancel/skip registration code check (0r accept them all with the same registration code "G-BAFM", to enable all the Ivao-mtl models be impemented in the AI_liveries.xml automatically ? Thanks for your study anyway and all the best.

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

I tested the latest versions. Especially, I was wondering Ivao-mtl recognition. But unfortunately, AIGL recognizes only ZZZ liveries, additionally from Ivao-mtl. The result is; lots of generic AIB or BOE liveries in the sim. A big percentage of the Ivao-mtl models are skipped due to same repeating registry "G-BAFM". Due to this reason, we still need to use our hand modified AI_liveries.xml file to see al  the real world represented liveries in the sim.

Isn't there a possibility for Ivao-mtl models, to cancel/skip registration code check (0r accept them all with the same registration code "G-BAFM", to enable all the Ivao-mtl models be impemented in the AI_liveries.xml automatically ? Thanks for your study anyway and all the best.

I have skipped the registration code recognition for IVAO_MTL; all those liveries will have no registration code in the AI_liveries.xml. However from what you wrote I doubt it will recognise other airlines then ZZZ, but surprise me... Please download AILG_MSFS version 1.1 beta again and re-install.

Nico

• Like 1