Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

New Intel TEC cooler!

In case anyone is actually interested in this exotic form of cooling, It's actually a Coolermaster product. Expenseive mind you, 349.99 Euro. Yikes! 😲

Cooler Master Introduces MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero TEC AIO

Cooler Master has recently announced the MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero AIO with Intel Cryo Cooling Technology. This AIO features the same Intel Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) found in the EK QuantumX Delta water block to achieve sub-ambient temperatures. The ML360 Sub-Zero features a 52.52 mm TEC unit and Intel software to enable maximum cooling. The AIO features a 360 mm radiator equipped with three SF120R fans and a second-generation pump. The unit is only compatible with 10th and 11th generation Intel processors due to the deep software integration. The MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero will be available to purchase from the end of November for 349.99 Euro.

Edited by martin-w

Looks great, but I may end switching to AMD in a couple years from 10700k.  We're taking in 340 watts.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Fascinating technology, but at over 400 USD, I cannot justify that sort of expense.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

5 hours ago, stans said:

Fascinating technology, but at over 400 USD, I cannot justify that sort of expense.

Yeah I know, it's more like the sort of kit Rob or Westman (Hasse) might go for. Seems pretty awesome results with it though from the reviews.

If it catches on, prices will likely drop as more cooler manufacturers introduce this technology into their line of products.  I will wait.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.