Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

[HOTFIX] Release Notes Version 1.11.7.0

Alright, I think the pilots are now fixed. I switched to a default aircraft, quit msfs, restarted and then selected the Long EZ and I only get the built in pilots now. All is well. And it seems to stick. I've left it set to the Long EZ, quit restarted, flew with the Long EZ and there's still no extra or misplaced pilots. I tried that fix on 1.02 and it would work, but you'd have to select a default aircraft before quitting every time. 

The clear canopy is better than before, but seems maybe unrealistically non reflective? I'm glad there aren't overpowering reflections, but I'm not sure I see any from in cockpit? And seems less reflective outside too. I'll have to look closer next time I'm flying. 

The flight model is quite different, as expected since the new canard model was put in the sim, but not sure I expected this different! Seems more realistic for a small nimble aircraft, but pitch control is a lot more challenging now, easy to get oscillations if you aren't careful. Elevator trim is much less sensitive and thus more usable now, nice. It's a lot busier to fly than before. But it seemed too easy and stable for a small plane before. I have no idea how realistic it is, I've never been in, much less piloted any Rutan EZ variant or derivative. I'll see if I can get my pilot friend with some experience in the type to update and give it a try so I can hear his opinions. 

Edited by Dylanear

Yep the update Customer experience somehow sucks. Did not see an EZ update in my content manager but one 3.x GiB for Aerosofts free EDLP. Chose that and msfs crashed after download completed. Restarted msfs and EDLP was not shown on map as custom airport though folder was in /official. So I deleted that folder and started download again from content manager. Now 10.x GiB?!? Slightly confused. Will see whether that will turn out any good

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"