Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

[HOTFIX] Release Notes Version 1.11.7.0

Hi Folks.

Can anyone point me to a link for the update please? I logged in to the store but my screen seemed to freeze and I cannot find a way to access the update. I'm not too techie when it comes to things like this. I'm better when things say 'Update here' and I just click on it... Not so good when nothing seems to happen. LOL

Thanks...Kenny

3 minutes ago, kenny584 said:

Hi Folks.

Can anyone point me to a link for the update please? I logged in to the store but my screen seemed to freeze and I cannot find a way to access the update. I'm not too techie when it comes to things like this. I'm better when things say 'Update here' and I just click on it... Not so good when nothing seems to happen. LOL

Thanks...Kenny

Just launch the sim and Press OK, it should open the Microsoft Store for the update. Then update the Microsoft Flight Simulator.

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

There's a few new things I've discovered with this update:

1. Night lighting has been tweaked ever so slightly.  Default downtown buildings have a bit more light in the windows which is one example.

2. Carenado's Mooney had an issue when looking at the sunset would affect the cockpit lighting to a point it would black out. That is 95% addressed.  Haven't tested this on other aircraft.

3. Sensitivity has been been adjusted causing me to tone it down a bit.

4. Pixilation in the sim is slightly present meaning I'll have to increase a setting somewhere

5. Adjusting time while in the sim no longer causes performance issues.  Before when adjusting time of day on the fly I found the sim didn't perform as well as it originally did before.  

Still testing...

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

It told me there was an update and then shut down. Mmmm, relaunched it and now I have 1.11.7.0. It must have installed it in the background.

Edited by kenny584
Typo.

6 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Well...up in the Mooney now.....overly touched the AP knobs, door handle, visors...NO CTDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way...

5 minutes ago, kenny584 said:

It told me there was an update and then shut down.

It probably updated as it shut down that's what mine did when I started back up the Carenado aircraft were working fine.

How do you know if it is installed?

I thought it installed, but the CTD I has was while I was clicking on a waypoint while in flight in the Caravan. Was that the issue that people were having in the Mooney? 

Also, every time there is an update I end up installing it with items in my community folder, because there is no option to update later or shut down the sim. The only option is ok. Is there another option other than closing it with task manager?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

For the first time in msfs I tried a jet and not a prop. Wanted to do an IFR with the longitude. Ofc no checklist 4 months after release. AP in nav Mode doing nothing and after 10min I lost my speed scale. It bugged completely and showed 0. AP did nothing anylonger so I couldn’t climb or change heading. 
I alt f4ed. This is shocking. Asobo get ur stuff together. Is this a joke? The default AC are so arcade and shallow and yet they don’t work. Not even the basic stuff. 

the CRJ can’t come soon enough. I won’t touch the default AC again nor ever spend a single penny on a future DLC from Asobo 

• Upvote 1

Lukas Dalton

Steam was updated when I booted up my computer, but MSFS was not updating during startup, but I have version 1.11.7.0 and my Mooney works again, strange...

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Well I guess the update did install even though I never saw it.  I loaded up both the Mooney and Seminole and used the mouse on every button and knob I could.  No CTDs.  WooHoo!!!!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DaWu said:

For the first time in msfs I tried a jet and not a prop. Wanted to do an IFR with the longitude. Ofc no checklist 4 months after release. AP in nav Mode doing nothing and after 10min I lost my speed scale. It bugged completely and showed 0. AP did nothing anylonger so I couldn’t climb or change heading. 
I alt f4ed. This is shocking. Asobo get ur stuff together. Is this a joke? The default AC are so arcade and shallow and yet they don’t work. Not even the basic stuff. 

the CRJ can’t come soon enough. I won’t touch the default AC again nor ever spend a single penny on a future DLC from Asobo 

Did you have pitot heat on?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hyperfocal said:

Did you have pitot heat on?

No I haven’t had any anti ice in and some guy in the msfs forum said that it was probably that and not a bug. Ok I will give this another try tomorrow 

Lukas Dalton

7 hours ago, kurtb said:

no dl here what's up, my version is 1.11.7.0 don't get it lol

Same thing here.  I didn't see any download but the version is now 1.11.7.0.

Edited by Howiefly13

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Just tried and was FINALLY able to plan and shoot a proper RNAV approach in Hawaii with the Longitude. Pretty cool.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.