Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

[HOTFIX] Release Notes Version 1.11.7.0

1 hour ago, Manny said:

the Airbus is flying good. ...I think!  I am using the same old A32NX folder. 

You didn't find it a bit twitchy on the climb after the Update - mine's A320NX latest Dev? (Could have been the weather my end?)

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

You didn't find it a bit twitchy on the climb after the Update - mine's A320NX latest Dev? (Could have been the weather my end?)

I usually don't notice minor issues until someone tells me. 🙂 

• Like 6

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 hour ago, Alvega said:

Looks like they fixed the sim, not the Carenado planes, because the planes version number is the same. Guess it was not Carenado's fault after all.

Looks like those shouting at Carenado to fix their planes were wrong if actually MS/Asabo were to blame. Anyway, not owning any third party aircraft (yet) I hope that my beloved FBW neo may also benefit from the core launcher changes 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

13 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

This is totally a guess, but I'd imagine that this is pushing an updated error handler that will capture mouse events that would previously CTD and make them... not CTD.  In which case it's a global fix that needs to be in the sim, and that will benefit everyone.

But like I say, that's just a guess.

This seems like the most likely scenario as well.

43 minutes ago, FAZZ3 said:

Did they seriously just release a hotfix all because an addon aircraft wasn’t working? 

Paid content on the official MSFS Marketplace (which was working prior the early October sim patch) has been broken for 8 weeks now, while still being on sale on the Marketplace (so people were buying broken aicraft).  So yes, they fixed it.  Would you rather they leave people's content that they paid for broken?

• Like 6

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I confirm confirm this too..thank goodness!  ARGH...back to enjoying the mooney with GNS mod.

The GNS mod received a new update too. Dev added weather radar, nexrad, config file and some bug fixes: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/gns530-mod/296598/859?u=evidenceplz

Edited by EvidencePlz
  • Like 2

There appears to be no change to anything in the MSFS 'Official' folder from last update.

Edited by Eclex

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Any chance this mod will interfere with any of the WT ap mods?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

26 minutes ago, Manny said:

I usually don't notice minor issues until someone tells me. 🙂 

A 5º pitch oscillation up and down might, admittedly to some, be considered minor, but I had pax and crew coming forward telling me there was a lot of spilt drinks.

However, I'm putting it down to weather - it was well choppy coming out of Liverpool this evening and after we levelled off at FL280 (we were only nipping down to old Gatters) all was smooth.

Glad for the Mooney boys and girls - that looks like a good update. Might even purchase now. It does look rather nice. From the YT vids I've watched the audio doesn't sound that hot - lots of repeating loops. Can someone - who owns - give answer to that particular query?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Wow. As soon as I pressed the update button, the program disconnected. Now it asks me to reinstall. Can it be? This could be another two day nightmare for me. Can anyone else confirm this?

6 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Glad for the Mooney boys and girls - that looks like a good update. Might even purchase now. It does look rather nice. From the YT vids I've watched the audio doesn't sound that hot - lots of repeating loops

Have the Seminole not the Mooney so can't tell ya. But the only part of the audio in the seminole I hate is the sound it makes when you are taxing at 10-15 knots. Sounds like the aircraft is breaking apart or there's a earthquake happening somewhere.

3 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:
Release-Notes-Banner

RELEASE NOTES 1.11.7.0

PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY

• Fixed crashes affecting 3rd party aircraft cockpit interactions

Reminder: Some packages in your community folder may not have been updated and, as a result, may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. Please move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title if you suffer from stability issues or long loading times.

I am no longer able to "Delete" or disable the stock KDEN scenery in order to use the FlightBeam version after this hotfix........GRRRRRRR

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Seems like the Mooney works again, no CTD or anything. I did notice the optional menu on the tablet doesn't work anymore though.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Dang it! 

Just installed the new patch and...

My LOD just decreased by 1.375% and my Popup increased by 2.427%

• Like 1

Chris Camp

29 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

Any chance this mod will interfere with any of the WT ap mods?

This update didn't change any content manager content, it should be widely compatible.  We haven't seen any problems.

14 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Dang it! 

Just installed the new patch and...

My LOD just decreased by 1.375% and my Popup increased by 2.427%

And your performance increase???

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers