Sign in to follow this  
Pilot Plus

London Southend for Microsoft Flight Sim now available!

Hero_Banner.jpg

London Southend for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Available at

Orbx Direct  $25.99 AUD

Pilot Plus Shop  £14.49

Welcome to London Southend! Pilot Plus can't wait for you to immerse yourself in this ultra-realistic rendition of Southend Airport!

London Southend has been no small project, starting with an on-site visit by the team many months ago, every aspect has been studied and faithfully replicated. Navigating around the airport you’ll find detail on and around every building, every asset looks beautiful and the ground materials are no exception. If you visit the Restoration Hangar you will find one of the last remaining Avro Vulcan’s which is permanently situated at the airport.

Airlines and couriers such as Ryanair, Wizz Air, Jota Aviation and Amazon are home here, this gives you plenty of choice from European holiday destinations to international cargo operations.

• An ultra-realistic rendition of London Southend
  • Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
  • Dynamic rain on control tower glass (old and new tower)
  • Custom, refined aerial imagery covering the airport
  • Authentic night experience

24.jpg

28.jpg

12.jpg

5.jpg

27.jpg

3.jpg

21.jpg

1.jpg

23.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 3

spacer.png

Looks amazing, will be a purchase for sure! 🙂

Although for non-UKers, "London" Southend is about as "London" as "London" Luton and "London" Stansted airports 😆

It does look wonderful, although I only purchase add-ons available through the built-in store. Hopefully it'll make its way there at some point.

And yes, Southend is nowhere near London 😂 Lump Gatwick into that, too!

This had had over 3000 downloads, now v3 and is really above some payware!

https://flightsim.to/file/4461/london-southend-airport-egmc

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

There is a good freeware version of Southend I saw a video of.  Won't be as good as payware, I'm sure.  It just depends on what you want and how often you will use it.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Wycombe air park is very good, so I was instantly interested in this too - but that freeware now then......

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

3 hours ago, EGLD said:

Looks amazing, will be a purchase for sure! 🙂

Although for non-UKers, "London" Southend is about as "London" as "London" Luton and "London" Stansted airports 😆

Thank you! Indeed, the London radius does stretch when it comes to airports!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

It does look wonderful, although I only purchase add-ons available through the built-in store. Hopefully it'll make its way there at some point.

And yes, Southend is nowhere near London 😂 Lump Gatwick into that, too!

Yes it will be available on the Marketplace in January (When the Microsoft team are back after the break)!

spacer.png

On 12/18/2020 at 1:31 PM, cianpars said:

There is a good freeware version of Southend I saw a video of.  Won't be as good as payware, I'm sure.  It just depends on what you want and how often you will use it.

The freeware version is pretty good and works well for me. What I really want to know is how MUCH better, if at all, this paid version is. Anyone tried both?