Greetings Pilots! 

Lihue (PHLI) has been released for MSFS by RegDesigns. This is an airport that the team and I have always wanted! I hope it fulfills some of your wises as well. 

Features:

- Terraforming

- Accurate 3D models 

- Surrounding Airport Elements 

- Correct PAPI angles

- PBR-materials 

- 4k/8k Textures

- Accurate Taxi Signs

- Accurate Gate Numbers

- FPS friendly 

Terminal.png

Flags.png

Tower.png

The scenery is available for download here: simMarket: REGDESIGNS - PHLI LIHUE AIRPORT MSFS

And, more information regarding the scenery can be found here: PHLI - Lihue (regdesigns.xyz)

I hope this is the correct section to post under! 

• Like 1

Not a single screenshot of the runway texture...WTH!

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Not a single screenshot of the runway texture...WTH!

Probably default textures.

I am fine with that if the buildings are good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Probably default textures.

I am fine with that if the buildings are good.

Funny. I'd rather have custom and detailed ground texture and one main detailed custom terminal building and the rest default. When coming in to land. I am not looking inside terminal to see if they have a McDonalds. I am focused on the overall environment during approach and the runway. Default runway texture ? I don't even use freeware if they use default runway textures.

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

2 minutes ago, Manny said:

Funny. I'd rather have custom and detailed ground texture and one custom terminal building and the rest default. When coming in to land. I am not looking insider terminal to see if they have a McDonalds. I am focused on the environment for approach and yhe runway. Default runway texture ? I don;t even use freeware if they use default runway textures.

I spend most of my time flying VFR or doing circuits so for me the environs matter way more than the runway itself.

They do have one shot of the runway but it is in the wet. hard to tell from the photo but it does look like it might be default.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davidonthereg said:

WetRunway.png

Are you the developer?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 hours ago, DJJose said:

Are you the developer?

I am one of the developers! We have three people on the team. Darwin does PBR and textures, Nick does the simulator side work (SDK), and I do modelling and direct most of the project. 

Does this install into the Community folder?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)