Sign in to follow this  
kelvinr

I've made New Zealand great again!

3 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

The first line. He was talking about my season file.

The attachment you see in there is my file.

I can make a video opening the file and show it to you.

PR8S0Yb.jpg

Oh for goodness sake Bijan. 

That's all irrelevant!! Download the file from Flightsim.to called TrueTreesNZ check it and come back with your verdict, this is all you will be getting from me here until you go and do that. So off you go, get the file and actually check it rather than go over things that have no bearing on the actual fact that the file I sent you with my work is not the same file I uploaded online. 

2 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

The first line. He was talking about my season file.

The attachment you see in there is my file.

I repeat. I see nothing where he states he has used your files. I don’t need to see a video. The exchange between you both in the emails seems pleasant enough. Why not just drop it? What is there to gain?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, kelvinr said:

He needs to download the file from Flightsim.to called TrueTreesNZ and check it then come back with his verdict and an apology. 

Provide a link either in a reply or in your first post.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Kelvin is a respected member of NZFF forums for many years.  There is no, in my view way he would be using other persons files without permission. 

2 minutes ago, kelvinr said:

Oh for goodness sake Bijan. 

That's all irrelevant!! Download the file from Flightsim.to called TrueTreesNZ check it and come back with your verdict, this is all you will be getting from me here until you go and do that. So off you go, get the file and actually check it rather than go over things that have no bearing on the actual fact that the file I sent you with my work is not the same file I uploaded online. 

File has been removed. I wonder why.

3 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I repeat. I see nothing where he states he has used your files. I don’t need to see a video. The exchange between you both in the emails seems pleasant enough. Why not just drop it? What is there to gain?

It clearly says he made a lot of changes and my respond was great but I told him, he removed my LOD from file. We are clearly talking about my files. You can ask him.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

1 minute ago, BijanStudio said:

It clearly says he made a lot of changes and my respond was great but I told him, he removed my LOD from file. We are clearly talking about my files. You can ask him.

You are making assumptions. Nowhere in the email exchange does he say he used your files. I’m not asking him anything as it’s not an AvSim issue providing you keep your discussion civil. Sort it out between you.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Is it correct that Bijan took an original Asobo file, edited it and now sells it? Is that allowed by Microsoft's licence? Or did I misinterpret something?

7 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

File has been removed. I wonder why.

File has been removed by Flightsim.to claiming it is "allegedly" stolen. Not removed by me, in fact I have a case open with them to reinstate the file and I will continue to push this until my name is cleared. 

Bijan, you need to not rely on the email and actually look at the file which I'm going to send you in an email. You will see the time stamped files so there's no need to try and tell me that I've edited files in any way which is also the reason I'm trying to get the file reinstated at flightsim.to. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kelvinr said:

File has been removed by Flightsim.to claiming it is "allegedly" stolen. Not removed by me, in fact I have a case open with them to reinstate the file and I will continue to push this until my name is cleared. 

Bijan, you need to not rely on the email and actually look at the file which I'm going to send you in an email. You will see the time stamped files so there's no need to try and tell me that I've edited files in any way which is also the reason I'm trying to get the file reinstated at flightsim.to. 

I rest my case if your file is your own. 

But just for the record, did you make any changes to my file that I mentioned in the emails?

What he sent me was my file and he made changes to it. It's very obvious Now he is denying it. 

Edited by BijanStudio

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

8 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

You are making assumptions. Nowhere in the email exchange does he say he used your files. I’m not asking him anything as it’s not an AvSim issue providing you keep your discussion civil. Sort it out between you.

This is very much how Bijan operates, he's assuming so much here and not fact checking. 

I am in the process of getting the file reinstated by flightsim.to so you can see its not his work. 

This is so ridiculous and he is not very adept in fact checking rather make claims based on information that is not pertinent to his claim. 

4 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

I rest my case if your file is your own. 

But just for the record, did you make any changes to my file that I mentioned in the emails?

Here is s video:

So you confirm that you started all this without actually looking at the file I actually uploaded online? Are you kidding me? 

Edited by kelvinr

OK, this should not have gone on this long - resolve it please.

shutting this down

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

@kelvinr, please be aware I’m not taking sides in this matter. I’m just responding to what I have read. Hopefully the two of you can resolve this matter. 😉

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather