Sign in to follow this  
who4ever

How to Reduce FS to See Desktop

Alt-Enter

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

using steam, all I have to do is minimize FS and Steam.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Don't forget Windows key + D to show Desktop. Alt + Tab will need a window to set focus too. Do Windows key + E to open file explorer first then do Alt +Tab.

• Upvote 1

Alienware Aurora R13, i9 12900K, Z690, 3080ti, 64GB DDR5, 2TB NVMe

31 minutes ago, who4ever said:

That pretty much describes it.  How to I get to my desktop without exiting the sim?

as of Feb. 16, 2021 9:18AM CST, fly near an addon scenery. Presto, CTD. Nothing to memorize or remember. Instantaneous.

• Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

If you have no other windows open and MSFS won't minimise, press Control+Alt+Delete. This will allow the system to let you select the task manager, and from there you can see the desktop and will be out of the sim with it still running.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here