Sign in to follow this  
Swe_Richard

LES Saab version 1.6!

This is a very nice bird and I just got an email notifying me about the latest update. Go get it, think I'll spend some time in XP today!

• Like 3

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Hmm. I’m having some wierd issue with annunciator-lights looking corrupt. Anyone tested the update yet?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

6 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

Hmm. I’m having some wierd issue with annunciator-lights looking corrupt. Anyone tested the update yet?

(feels like I am talking to myself in here..:wacko: )

I have a solution to this from Cameron. I was trying out the Cargo variant and this doesn't have the correct "Annunciator_LIT.dds" (found in the objects folder of the passenger variant). Just copy this over to the Cargo variant and annunciator lights work as they should). 

• Like 1

Richard

Installer is updated to fix this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 5

Its a big update. lots of bugs fixed, Im just checking Saitekpanels cfg, i did for it, as they changed a few things, but so far so good. Fixed one error on my part. Delight to fly.

6 hours ago, GoranM said:

Installer is updated to fix this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello Goran regarding the Saab 340  Am i buying a new plane? No link for install.

12 minutes ago, Paul Deluca said:

Hello Goran regarding the Saab 340  Am i buying a new plane? No link for install.

Paul... The Saab has been updated to v1.6.0.  It is not a "new" plane per se, but there have been a lot of changes made.  If you had purchased the Saab in the past your download links at XA should get you the latest version.

12 minutes ago, JGregory said:

Paul... The Saab has been updated to v1.6.0.  It is not a "new" plane per se, but there have been a lot of changes made.  If you had purchased the Saab in the past your download links at XA should get you the latest version.

I have the plane J. i installed it and nothing works. I tried everything through the website , and nothing. Thanks for the quick comeback.

52 minutes ago, Paul Deluca said:

I have the plane J. i installed it and nothing works. I tried everything through the website , and nothing. Thanks for the quick comeback.

Make a forum post @ X-Pilot and include your log.txt file.

1 hour ago, Paul Deluca said:

Installed works fine.

6 hours ago, JGregory said:

Make a forum post @ X-Pilot and include your log.txt file.

The plane is up, and running My mistake all along. I'm having some issues with the nosewheel, and flaps with my throttle quadrant. I'll get it ironed out. thanks again J.

18 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

(feels like I am talking to myself in here..:wacko: )

Nah, I am just getting over some sort of food poisoning.  And only now check my email, just downloaded the updated installed and looking forward to checking it out.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I downloaded and installed 1.6 yesterday and I think this is very good. I flew the Saab (B & B+, not the A) for a few years about 20 years ago so things on the A are a little different (Like CTOT). My only observation is it seems a little light on power judging from the length of the take-off roll. Also sometimes taxiing it wants to pull to the left. Otherwise this is a very good creation. Thank you Goran for this. Always liked the Garmin530 so it is nice to have it here. I really enjoyed my time on the Saab in the real world and this brings it back.

• Like 1

Just did my first flight from YSSY to YSDU and went perfect. It has some minor bugs which i also noted,but they did a lot of work on this, and is a delight to fly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1