Sign in to follow this  
cmdn

ZSPD imaginesim

On 3/7/2021 at 4:20 AM, cmdn said:

Has someone been able to solve that elevation issue at ZSPD. The airport seems to have 2 layers. 
I have tried to contact support a few times but it’s not been that productive so far. 

thanks 

chris 

I Think it’s just the way it has been developed  

I noticed with outline water body covering the land.

It does not blend with well with orbx global or vector.

I mentioned this 2 years ago via email.

and nothing. No response.

Actually getting annoyed by some of these developers.

mike

23 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

I Think it’s just the way it has been developed  

I noticed with outline water body covering the land.

It does not blend with well with orbx global or vector.

I mentioned this 2 years ago via email.

and nothing. No response.

Actually getting annoyed by some of these developers.

mike

Well, it is a legacy scenery that was developed for FSX 7 years ago, and has been kept compatible with 32 and 64-bit P3D with free updates, at least through P3Dv4.  I'm just glad that it still works, even in its outdated form.

FWIW, Dan's (blaunarwhal) ADE solves the floating layer and elevation issues--if you use that, you should not use the iniBuilds exclusion, as it appears to conflict with Dan's ADE.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

3 hours ago, w6kd said:

Well, it is a legacy scenery that was developed for FSX 7 years ago, and has been kept compatible with 32 and 64-bit P3D with free updates, at least through P3Dv4.  I'm just glad that it still works, even in its outdated form.

FWIW, Dan's (blaunarwhal) ADE solves the floating layer and elevation issues--if you use that, you should not use the iniBuilds exclusion, as it appears to conflict with Dan's ADE.

Thanks, where can I obtain dans ADE ?

thanks 

mike

10 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

Thanks, where can I obtain dans ADE ?

thanks 

mike

He posted a link to it in this thread, referenced above:  https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/593357-imaginesim-zspd-in-v5-sode/

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

13 hours ago, w6kd said:

He posted a link to it in this thread, referenced above:  https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/593357-imaginesim-zspd-in-v5-sode/

Thanks but unfortunately the ade file did not work.in v4.5 hf3. The layer of film is still hovering over the land area around the outside perimeter of the airport.

thought maybe with latest update it would be resolved.

Cheers 

mike

It’s too outdated anyway. WF will release a new version of ZSPD real soon and from their VHHH, I can say we not going to be dissapointed. 
Yeah...it’s payware, but cheaper than FSA. 

• Like 1

Hoang Le

i7 10700F - ASUS ROG STRIX B460-F GAMING - 16GB Corsair DDR4-2666 - EVGA GTX 1080 SuperClocked

P3D v5