Sign in to follow this  
Cloudrider

Any Seattle Tacoma (KSEA) airports

Hi All.

Just wondering if anyone knew of an Sea-Tac airport (KSEA) scenery in channel please. I've scoured the usual places but turned up nothing yet.

Thanks

KRNT Renton is available over at flightsim.to.  By the way at that site, on the main page, in the left column, is a link to an interactive Scenery Map you can zoom and pan to look for scenery mods.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

36 minutes ago, Cloudrider said:

Hi All.

Just wondering if anyone knew of an Sea-Tac airport (KSEA) scenery in channel please. I've scoured the usual places but turned up nothing yet.

Thanks

Default KSEA is not bad.  As far as the area there's an amazing amount of add-on airports available for the PNW.  Much more than we've seen in pasts versions of FS.

• Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I thought that KSEA was one of the 'enhanced' airports right out of the box.  It is better than many others and is actually quite good.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Taxi2gate may be releasing one but not sure.

I am looking forward to their VHHH as well.

12700K@5.1Ghz, ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4, Noctua NH-U12S, G.SKILL 32GB Kit F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600MHz, SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD 1TB, Gigabyte RTX 1080 Ti, Cooler Master V750 Gold 750W PSU, Win10 Pro, Dell 24" 2408WFP 1920x1200 30 frames vSync to 60Hz, Fulcrum One Yoke,  MFG Crosswind V2 rudder pedal, Saitek Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Multi Panel, DIY Cessna 172 Radio stack (via Arduino/MobiFlight), Air manager V4 on 10" 1920x1080 monitor

Seattle-Tacoma International is already handcrafted in the game by Asobo.  I doubt a 3rd party developer will want to create another version because since the default one is handcrafted and the quality is very good, few people are going to buy one from a 3rd party developer.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

AH !. I didn't realise it was enhanced, hand-crafted by default, so yep, that'll do me.

Many thanks for the help guys 😉

Those who are saying the handcrafted KSEA is good..what are you smoking?
Its absolutely trash..Looks nothing like KSEA.

The Alaska Airlines hanger has some weird aircraft company name on it..same with the Delta hanger..The jetways are wrong, the buildings are incorrect its not updated.

Yea we need a 3rd party to come in and redo it. A company such as ASOBO with no experience building airports need to leave this work to companies that do have experience. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, timothyj67 said:

Those who are saying the handcrafted KSEA is good..what are you smoking?
Its absolutely trash..Looks nothing like KSEA.

The Alaska Airlines hanger has some weird aircraft company name on it..same with the Delta hanger..The jetways are wrong, the buildings are incorrect its not updated.

Yea we need a 3rd party to come in and redo it. A company such as ASOBO with no experience building airports need to leave this work to companies that do have experience. 

Exactly! The amount of detail in airports in P3D from the likes of a Flightbeam, FlyTampa, FSDT etc blows away these "hand crafted" airports. I've been waiting for a quality LAX, SEA and SFO scenery since MSFS was released and it's a shame that the sentiment is the default Asobo airports are good enough to justify none of these staple airports haven't been created yet.

• Like 1