Sign in to follow this  
Guest camtech

FS Force for FSX is out......try it free!

Russell Dirks' has introduced his FSForce for FSX today. I got an email from him since I was a previous user and Beta Team member for the FS9 version.Well, I tried the FSX version (version 2)and it comes with a free demo in the KSEA airspace. All I can say is that it is a superb piece of software that really enhances Force Feedback if that's what you use. Microsoft stopped supporting FF, but Russell took over. The taxi, takeoff roll, flaps, gear, and flight feel are all there and I believe it adds to the realism. The buffeting wind when the gear are dropped is cool, and when you touch down, the concrete is very real.Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I'm off to buy it now after trying the Demo.

Guest JohnEGPF

Glad to hear it available for FSX, made a HUGE difference in fs2004Off to download:).John

Guest N247K

Bryan ...I have the Logitech Force 3D Pro, and it is, as you say, "horrendous" with forces.But I also have had one disappointing issue with controlling pitch, and especially on short final, when I find small pitch adjustments and flaring impossible.Did the FS Force fix that as well?Also, did you disable Force Feedback and simply use the FS Force utility?Many thanks in advance for the help!John

John I don't know if it fixes that particular problem (maybe should you trim the aircraft before flaring) but I can tell you that landing is now very smooth with my MS Force Feedback2.I just downoladed the demo version and I am very satisfied with this utility.I never heard about it, after 10 years of FS!!That's a very nice surprise.Stan, thanks for the info :-)best regardsDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

John,You'll need to make sure your Logitech Force Feedback Pro is fully enabled via the Control Panel - Game Controller menu.I've only used the demo version so far, but it's a 1000 percent improvement over what force feedback was before.Before the plane was basically unflyable with force feedback... very hard to control... now it's all smooth :-)Bryan

Glad you all like it. Flight Simulator needs a program like Russell provides.I'm only hoping that Russell continues and gives us a "turbulence feel" like he says he is working on. Then, and only then, will FS Force be the Holy Grail of Force Feedback.I love the program.....and can't imagine flying without it.

Guest Trancepilot

Hmmm now Im curious. Can someone recommend a good FF Joystick?

Guest Seahawk82

I think you guys need to try the tactile feedback systemwww.ivibe.comI won't fly without it .....

Checked out the site. Seems that this tactile system's a pretty complicated solution that is prone to a lot of tweaks and fixes.The user's forum is loaded with questions and inquiries. Maybe I'm wrong, but for the price...it may be more trouble than it's worth. Also looks like there's been some USB issues and board issues. I've only looked at this a little while so I may be over-reacting. FS Force is totally enjoyable and is the price of a decent lunch.

Guest camtech

hello folks im wondering if this software will work for buttkicker.thanks...........Robert