Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Something fishy is going on with control manager!

I have created multiple profiles for my honeycomb single/multi engine, helicopters and so on. Every so often they get mixed up! For example twin engine profile shows single engine leverage assignments and so on. Initially, I thought I'm just getting mixed up. But now I convinced it has become a pattern ! 

Also I have noticed that as less I use some control profile as more probability that next time it will be mixed up when load it.

After the last update , I renamed and redid most of profiles and today my single engine profile got mixed with with twin engine one LOL. Does anyone notice anything like that or is that something has to be with my system?

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I have seen it when I have advanced quickly between the profilesI haven't seen it since I started advancing between the profiles at a slower pace.

Intel i7 10700K (OC 5.0) / 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 / EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra 8GB RAM / SSDs / 660watt PSU / LG27GL83A-B  1440P IPS G-Sync Compatible / Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX / Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo

The thing that is getting screwy for me is camera settings. They are all over the place from one flight to the other. And sometimes pushback gets broken. This just started occurring lately

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Since the views commands don't work correctly anymore, I have to first take 20 seconds or so to set and save a 'landing view' before taking off from the runway. That view will disappear from the stick buttons later and need to be reset again.

But it's now become routine. I just push in the flipper + hat up to save the current view, and then anytime later just push the hat up without the flipper to move back to that view when I need to see forward and down better. (Using TM Warthog).

In other words, "save custom camera 4" command is programmed in MSFS controls screen to stick flipper in + stick hat up. And "load custom camera 4" command is set in MSFS control screen to just 'stick hat up'.

You don't need a Warthog to do this, any yoke or flightstick with buttons that can be programmed to take a command will work just as well.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I have created multiple profiles for my honeycomb single/multi engine, helicopters and so on. Every so often they get mixed up! For example twin engine profile shows single engine leverage assignments and so on. Initially, I thought I'm just getting mixed up. But now I convinced it has become a pattern ! 

Also I have noticed that as less I use some control profile as more probability that next time it will be mixed up when load it.

After the last update , I renamed and redid most of profiles and today my single engine profile got mixed with with twin engine one LOL. Does anyone notice anything like that or is that something has to be with my system?

I've been seeing the same thing pretty much every time I need to swap.

Along with profiles occasionally getting corrupted so switching to them crashes the game and eventually the game won't even open.

• Like 1

I'm experiencing the same thing.  Glad to read your post as I thought this was probably just me.  Very frustrating.  I have set up individual profiles for several of the airplanes I fly, but upon changing profiles they still end up corrupted.  Not sure what to do to fix this problem.

2 hours ago, RodgerC said:

I'm experiencing the same thing.  Glad to read your post as I thought this was probably just me.  Very frustrating.  I have set up individual profiles for several of the airplanes I fly, but upon changing profiles they still end up corrupted.  Not sure what to do to fix this problem.

send it in as a bug, seems to be one !!!