Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Pro version 1.35.0 has been released

Dear All,

Please note  AI Lights Reborn Professional edition version 1.35.0 is now available via automatic updates. As usual if you do not receive the automatic update please add AILRP to your antivirus and firewalls exceptions.

[V1.35.0 Change log] (09-JUN-2021)

NEW: Support for P3D 5.2

NEW: Implemented new landing lights for V5.2 which corrects rendering from behind and implements lens flares when looking at close range, please note this only works with P3D V5.2 or above.

FIX: Corrected bug where Landing lights for V5 could become un-available.

Kind Regards,
Simbol
Edited by simbol
  • Like 4

I did a short video to show how FSReborn landing lights work now with P3D 5.2, now the camera view angle is can be taken into account via the SDK, allowing me to make more realistic lights :

Be sure to enable FSReborn landing lights in order to see this improvement via the configuration panel, apply and restart P3D:

9W9CP44.png

Regards,

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OMG, Your work really shines now. Spotting landing aircraft is amazing with the directional changes as they come in. No more LL lights from behind. And I can finally stop asking you "So did they fix it in xxx release" 😉 Congrats

• Upvote 1

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

14 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

OMG, Your work really shines now. Spotting landing aircraft is amazing with the directional changes as they come in. No more LL lights from behind. And I can finally stop asking you "So did they fix it in xxx release" 😉 Congrats

Thank you.. I will implement also changes to Nav lights and strobes, so they render only from the apropiated angles. This means, from behind you would not see the red / nav lights or strobes,only the white navs.. and viceversa from the front, you would not see the white nav lights.

In addition from far, from sides you would only see the relevant lights.

This changes will be published soon and as a "option" since some AI models have wrong "attachment points" angles, therefore end user would need to confirm the changes work as intended with their relevant AI package.

Regards,

Simbol

• Like 2

Amazing! Simply amazing.
Where do we need to sign you up at LM for a generous bonus?

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have received the automatic update, but Windows defender tells me it includes Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. Surely a false positive, but I'm always cautious so please advise. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, thepilot said:

I have received the automatic update, but Windows defender tells me it includes Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. Surely a false positive, but I'm always cautious so please advise. Thanks!

It is a false positive.

Thank you so much for your work. This looks simply incredible. Cannot wait to fly during the night and see all those shining landing lights!!

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"

Hey Simbol -- is there a way to force an update? I am on 1.32.0 and have the "Auto Check for Updates" checked. But, no update download. OR is there someplace to download the update from? Am running the program as Admin. BTW, I can see the new 5.2 option but the version number is still 1.32.0.

Thanks!

P.

Edited by pgde

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

10 minutes ago, pgde said:

Hey Simbol -- is there a way to force an update? I am on 1.32.0 and have the "Auto Check for Updates" checked. But, no update download. OR is there someplace to download the update from? Am running the program as Admin. BTW, I can see the new 5.2 option but the version number is still 1.32.0.

Thanks!

P.

Must be your firewall / antivirus. Send me an email at support@fsreborn.com and I will send you a manual offline updater.

S.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, simbol said:

Thank you.. I will implement also changes to Nav lights and strobes, so they render only from the apropiated angles. This means, from behind you would not see the red / nav lights or strobes,only the white navs.. and viceversa from the front, you would not see the white nav lights.

In addition from far, from sides you would only see the relevant lights.

This changes will be published soon and as a "option" since some AI models have wrong "attachment points" angles, therefore end user would need to confirm the changes work as intended with their relevant AI package.

Regards,

Simbol

Great looking landing lights for sure!!!

It's a shame for that nav red and green lights on some models, wish AIG fixes this (already posted on their forum but unfortunately they didn't fix it) it would look great with your next release, thanks for you work Simbol, always a pleasure .

Edited by SergioN
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sergio Naiberg

Just a small note to let you all know, AILRP 1.35 is fully compatible with 5.2 HF1. so you don't need to do anything to make it work with it.

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 2