Sign in to follow this  
Romeo_Tango

POI On and Off

HI all,

Is there a key combination to turn POI on and off on the fly?

Thanks.

Robin

I wish they would add that. I have been wanting toggable like that by binding it to a key or button. Same with the taxi lines and landing markers.

• Upvote 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

5 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

HI all,

Thanks.

Not that I would know, but I am missing this too. I don't want have them turned on all the time but if I see something interessting just turn it on, check what I need to see and turn it off again.

• Like 2

Have you tried looking through the keyboard section of Controls to see if there is such a thing as 'Toggle POIs'?

Thank God I stopped typing!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Have you tried looking through the keyboard section of Controls to see if there is such a thing as 'Toggle POIs'?

Thank God I stopped typing!

I did but nothing came up. From responses above, it seems that capability does not exist yet.

Thanks everyone. 

Robin

POI on-off toggle is something I wish they add in the future.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I thought it was something they'd announced in this update but I've had a look and can't find it so I think I must have misunderstood.  It's something I've hoped for for a while

The same goes for the taxi arrows.

• Like 3

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

6 hours ago, Romeo_Tango said:

HI all,

Thanks.

Id like to see it also, maybe open a topic on MSFS with votes?

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2