Sign in to follow this  
Alaska738

Mouse broken after SU5

Since the last update, it's no longer possible to use my mouse, in particular the right click. Does anyone have this problem?
I've tried everything, but it doesn't change a thing.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

There have been several topics on this..

1. Cycle the Cockpit Interaction to Locked, back to Legacy

2. Make sure the mouse buttons are assigned in Controls

• Like 1

Bert

14 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Il y a eu plusieurs sujets à ce sujet..

1. Réglez l'interaction du cockpit sur Verrouillé, puis revenez à Legacy

2. Assurez-vous que les boutons de la souris sont affectés dans les contrôles

I followed your advice but the problem still remains unchanged.

Edited by Alaska738

t-l-chargement

7 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Since the last update, it's no longer possible to use my mouse, in particular the right click. Does anyone have this problem?
I've tried everything, but it doesn't change a thing.

You talking about the Right Click, say when you are outside of the cockpit, or inside, and HOLD the right mouse button down and scan the area? I had this problem after the update and I either restarted the sim, or was screwing around in the setting and turned the Locked/Legacy thingy OFF and ON, and now it works. I'm just not sure exactly what I did to fix it 🙂

Have to go lock at this Locked/Legacy thing again. Don't really get it yet?

You get it working?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

2 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Vous parlez du clic droit, disons lorsque vous êtes à l'extérieur du cockpit, ou à l'intérieur, et maintenez le bouton droit de la souris enfoncé et scannez la zone ? J'ai eu ce problème après la mise à jour et j'ai soit redémarré la simulation, soit j'ai foutu le réglage et j'ai désactivé et activé le truc Locked/Legacy, et maintenant cela fonctionne. Je ne suis pas sûr exactement ce que je l'ai fait pour le corriger 🙂

Je dois à nouveau verrouiller ce truc de Locked/Legacy. Vous ne comprenez pas encore vraiment ?

Vous le faites fonctionner ?

For interior cockpit ofc. Yes, i know but it doesn't work anymore. 

t-l-chargement

10 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

For interior cockpit ofc. Yes, i know but it doesn't work anymore. 

Hopefully you can find a keyboard binding in the settings somewhere to fix it again. I know it very frustrating.

Good luck. For a second there I thought I knew another language 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

15 hours ago, in2tech said:

Hopefully you can find a keyboard binding in the settings somewhere to fix it again. I know it very frustrating.

Good luck. For a second there I thought I knew another language 🙂

Problem resolved!

• Like 1

t-l-chargement

Would you mind telling us how you got it working again please? 

Thanks!

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

20 minutes ago, Sylle said:

Would you mind telling us how you got it working again please? 

Thanks!

I reinitialised everything. And too camera in settings.

Edited by Alaska738

t-l-chargement

How do you mean you reinitialised everything?  My mouse cursor disappears everytime I change screens or use the joystick in a different view 

Not sure if this is the same issue you guys are talking about.  If it is.. I'm sorry!   When in cockpit view, panning around by holding down the right mouse button,  my Honeycomb yoke, Throttles and rudder pedals all stop working.  As soon as I let off the mouse button, they all work again. I'm in legacy mode.

• Like 1

I have an issue in that when I pan around using the hat switch on my X52 pro and the return to the cockpit, the mouse cursor has disappeared.  Never happened before the update and not sure why one would affect the other.  At this stage I'm not sure how to resolve the issue.  It's like the use of the joystick disables the mouse. 

5 hours ago, badger2000 said:

How do you mean you reinitialised everything?  My mouse cursor disappears everytime I change screens or use the joystick in a different view 

5 hours ago, R1200RTPilot said:

Not sure if this is the same issue you guys are talking about.  If it is.. I'm sorry!   When in cockpit view, panning around by holding down the right mouse button,  my Honeycomb yoke, Throttles and rudder pedals all stop working.  As soon as I let off the mouse button, they all work again. I'm in legacy mode.

2 hours ago, McGraw said:

Cockpit mouse clicks don’t register for me

My problem was solved like this:

General options/Accessibility/reset to defaults then i put cockpit interection systeam = Legacy.

Controls options/mouse, i deleted my profil mouse customised. Same for keyboard.

If the camera continues to move in the cockpit, click on sensitivity and to adjust the dead zone to 10%. 

This is how i succeeded.

• Upvote 2

t-l-chargement

I think my issue is different.  I don't use the mouse for cockpit views so tats not an issue.  The issue I have is that when I pan around using the hat switch on my joystick when in external view, on return to the cockpit the cursor has completely disappeared so I'm unable to use the mouse to change anything in the cockpit, ie heading, altitude etc etc.  It's really annoying and ruins the experience completely. 

• Like 1