Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

AIG AI

I also use 1-99% and OCI just randomizes the traffic before compiling, It has always worked just fine that way. 

To the op, can you post a screen shot of what airlines you have installed just so we can have an idea what you should be expecting to see?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Airline list, I seem to be having an issue posting a screen shot, mmmm, try later.

Rod.

Edited by doublebubble

https://imgur.com/HONT5Ps

This is driving me nut's, I'm having so much trouble trying to post a screenshot, 5 days now and still no traffic arriving at any airports, but any way maybe if someone clicks on the link above that is what I have installed in AIG. 

Rod.

Edited by doublebubble

1 hour ago, doublebubble said:

https://imgur.com/HONT5Ps

This is driving me nut's, I'm having so much trouble trying to post a screenshot, 5 days now and still no traffic arriving at any airports, but any way maybe if someone clicks on the link above that is what I have installed in AIG. 

Rod.

If you use the right link on imgur, the second from above called "direct link", it will insert the picture fully visible.

I can't see your AIG Traffic controller running. This should show an icon on your tasklist. If you did not say AIG to only use BGL traffic, you will miss AIGTC traffic, if not running this program.  

Edited by blaunarwal

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

AIGTC is running, as I've said before I have heaps of traffic on the ground at all airports across the globe, taking off, taxiing around, at gates but nothing ever arrives AI COMPANION shows all aircraft coming and going but the arrival aircraft are not being spawned into the sim.

6 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

AIGTC is running

Settings for AIGTC maybe? It needs to be correctly configured.

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

I appreciate your help blaunarwal, AIGTC settings, well from I can tell all settings are correct but if you could show me what settings should be that would great. I do love the program but something is just not right, I'm talking to Koala over at AIG forum but no joy so far, the problem is showing up in the AICompanion program.

AIGTC only controls Ai created by AIGFP files, not BGLs. I suggest you close AIFTC as it’s an unnecessary distraction.

Koala suggested you turn off Traffic Control plus any settings in FSUIPC to limit traffic. You said in the AIG topic you’ve done that which keeps things as clean as possible.

In your list of installed airlines easyJet is a AIGFP file so requires AIC to be running. Same for all AIGFP files. But British Airways and Qantas are BGLs so will be spawned without AIC running.

I suggest you concentrate on BGL Ai only for now. And please use the Live Traffic option as that shows actuals so you’ll see straightaway what is happening.

Use Flight Finder to see when a BA flight is due into YSSY and set the sim time to 20 mins beforehand. Use 4x time acceleration to speed up the process switching to x1 as it gets closer. Report back as to whether it lands or not.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've positioned my aircraft at YSSY at 18:45Z Wed 8 Sept - local 04:45 Thu 9 Sept.

British Airways flight 15 is shown enroute in both Live Traffic and Airport View (Arrivals) and is due to land at 05:10 local.

Set your sim to that time and location and report back.

LATER: It lands at 05:16 local.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I tried Ray, in the live traffic view BA15 doesn't show up, in the Airport view it does and the arrival time is 05.10am, It was not spawned into the sim, after 05.10 it was removed from the Airport View arrivals column as if it had arrived and that was it, AIGTC was turned off. I have reinstalled UTLive for a test to see traffic and I have a lot of aircraft landing and departing from YSSY. I don't know what else to do.

Rod.

Weird. Try something simple. Open AIG Ai Manager and delete British Airways. Then select it again for download. Make sure you choose the BGL option, not AIGFP.

There were some issues with AIG with any BGLs downloaded between certain dates. It could be a factor.

Repeat the test.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@doublebubble

1) Open AIM

2) Settings->Flightplans->Disable AIGFP

3) Close AIM

4) Open <OCI>\Traffic Files\AIGFP and remvove all AIGFP files

5) Open <OCI>\Traffic Files\scenery and remove all BGL files

6) Reinstall the airlines, since you have alraedy the fltsims this should be fast.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

7 hours ago, doublebubble said:

I appreciate your help blaunarwal, AIGTC settings, well from I can tell all settings are correct but if you could show me what settings should be that would great. I do love the program but something is just not right, I'm talking to Koala over at AIG forum but no joy so far, the problem is showing up in the AICompanion program.

Hope, you could already try Kaiii3´s suggestions above and got a satisfactory result. Otherwise here are my settings I mentioned. The path setting to the AIGAIM - OCI directory is most important.

This is at MPTO (Panama). A short time ago I also had problems with almost no traffic at New Orleans Airport. I checked the files with the AIG Manager tools and increased the traffic sliders in P3D, which was then recommended to me. As you can see, I have enogh traffic at the airport now. Below are my P3D settings.

8DY3z1C.jpg

snykpla.jpg