Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

AIG AI

Just as an aside to this if you ever locate to a default airport it’s doubtful you’ll see all the Ai traffic that AIG generates.

For example, Mumbai is one of the busiest airports in India but the default AFD in P3D has just a handful of parking positions. It’s a first come, first served policy so you’ll only see a fraction of the aircraft.

But there’s a website that has links to many freeware airports including a Mumbai compatible with P3Dv5.

After installing it you’ll see the full glory of what AIG can deliver. And the supplied AFCAD was error free which is very rare. Highly recommended!

https://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx.HTML

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

default AFD in P3D has just a handful of parking positions

And also addon airports have sometimes options for fewer parkings to improve performance on lower spec systems. So you have to check this too.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

9 minutes ago, blaunarwal said:

And also addon airports have sometimes options for fewer parkings to improve performance on lower spec systems. So you have to check this too.

Not with your system surely?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

22 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Not with your system surely?

Yes, with my system I can have them always on full parkings, but the default setting often is the low parkings version, to my experience. I think Imaginesim WSSS is such an airport, KATL I think too. Can´t check since the sim is running at the moment.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

@blaunarwal, bear in mind I’m talking about freeware scenery, not payware. Those packages will impose a far greater penalty on the sim than extra gates with very efficient 64-bit models.

Anyway, I didn’t want to deflect the discussion away from the OP’s issue. Let’s leave it at that please.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

20 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

@doublebubble

1) Open AIM

2) Settings->Flightplans->Disable AIGFP

3) Close AIM

4) Open <OCI>\Traffic Files\AIGFP and remvove all AIGFP files

5) Open <OCI>\Traffic Files\scenery and remove all BGL files

6) Reinstall the airlines, since you have alraedy the fltsims this should be fast.

well I've done the above and all is the same, I've have been sitting at YSSY for three hrs now and no arrivals, everything is the same, arrivals list is full, the time on AIC has elapsed way pass the sim time and no arrival happened, heaps of departures, so I think that its either something in AIG itself not activating the arrival flight plan or there's something wrong with the flight plans, I have now idea.spacer.pngspacer.png

if you have done the above steps you should only have BGL traffic files. And they are fully handled within the Sim itself, so nothing todo with AIGTC or AIC.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

@doublebubble, what you're describing is not something I've seen from any other AIG user.

There are a couple of reasons why Ai don't arrive.

1) The AFCAD doesn't have enough parking slots but as you're using FlyTampa YSSY that should not be an issue. Confirm you have ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.BGL in the YSSY\Scenery folder. 76Kb. Confirm that scenery is active.

2) The aircraft don't have any textures and is shown as NO PAINT in AI Manager.

Assuming your AFCAD matches mine then open AIG Ai Manager and from the top menu select Flightplans - Missing Fltsim Titles.

How many entries are shown?

Now select Airports from Ai Manager and enter YSSY. How many flights and flight plans are shown? I have 6206 and 65.

Finally, can you try the BAW15 test from yesterday? Let's concentrate on one airline and flight. If that works then things in general are working.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

What's interesting in Rod's screenshot above with AI companion is,  there's only 1 AI in the air and the others are all on the ground yet AIC is predicting multiple arrivals. At least the total count would indicate little traffic arriving at YSSY. The AIC Traffic Limiter is set to "off" so that's not the issue.

Could there be some other limiting factor on AI aircraft as whole not showing in the sim? Some other AI cull program or FSUIPC running?

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

1 hour ago, 787flyer said:

Could there be some other limiting factor on AI aircraft as whole not showing in the sim? Some other AI cull program or FSUIPC running?

I think he confirmed Ai Control in FSUIPC has been turned off. AIC is reporting what should be arriving in the Airport View. Why the aircraft aren’t arriving is baffling. It might need a Team Viewer session.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 9/11/2021 at 12:09 AM, 787flyer said:

What's interesting in Rod's screenshot above with AI companion is,  there's only 1 AI in the air and the others are all on the ground yet AIC is predicting multiple arrivals. At least the total count would indicate little traffic arriving at YSSY. The AIC Traffic Limiter is set to "off" so that's not the issue.

Well I've uninstalled AIG, AIGTC, AIC, deleted all the sub folders and started again, reinstalled everything including flight plans, same deal NO arriving traffic, in the mean time I reinstalled UTLive and have heaps of traffic coming and going so if I have another AI cull program somewhere I'd like to know what it could be, I don't think it would be FSUIPC but if someone could show me what setting it is to totally turn off all traffic settings in FSUIPC so I can compare, is everyone using the latest version of AIG 1.0.2.7 ? If not where do I get an earlier version just for test sake, Ray I will respond to your support soon.

Rod.

11 hours ago, doublebubble said:

I have another AI cull program somewhere I'd like to know what it could be, I don't think it would be FSUIPC but if someone could show me what setting it is to totally turn off all traffic settings in FSUIPC so I can compare, is everyone using the latest version of AIG 1.0.2.7 ? If not where do I get an earlier version just for test sake, Ray I will respond to your support soon.

Rod,

If uninstalling and reinstalling AIG Ai didn't fix the problem then it is not the issue. Something else is.

Firstly, stop UTLive from starting. We don't need that distraction.

Next confirm your version of FSUIPC (number, not "the latest") and whether it is registered so you can use the extra features.

In FSUIPC Traffic tab compare your settings to mine. I limit Ai to a maximum of 250 and prevent any deletions by FSUIPC from dropping below 50 irrespective of the fps.

FSUIPC_Ai.jpg.f0c9129169957365597890869e34d9ba.jpg

My Target FPS is 27 so if my fps drops below that only then will FSUIPC start deleting Ai. For your purposes ensure you have 0 in the Target FPS which turns it off. Then set the Upper Limit to 300. That will ensure all Ai at YSSY can be generated.

With those settings all Ai created by BGLs will appear irrespective of your fps. Keep all the remaining sliders on the left to 50.

Report back with a screenshot of your Ai settings in FSUIPC please. Let's get that one out of the way. I still need confirmation of the AFCAD file for YSSY please.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ok cheers Ray, Fly Tampa YSSY afcad is ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015_enhanced_v2.bgl, it was originally ADEX_YSSY_GL_2020.bgl, as far as UTlive is concerned it isn't installed, my version of FSUIPC is v6.1.4 and it is a registered copy, I can confirm that in AIGM all flight plans are bgl's files, when I say I have seen an arrival I have seen two arrival aircraft since the first install of AIG ten days ago sitting in front of the screen 12hrs a day wanting to see an arrival, both were Qantas Q400's and that was at YSSY, but the thing that gets me is the airport is full of traffic and heaps departing at which AI companion is displaying in the departure column, in the arrival column there are heaps of arrivals to come displayed, the thing is there are no arrival aircraft spawned into the sim but the arrivals column will sometimes glitch as if an aircraft has arrived, but the arrival times are over run by the sim time, sim time could be 21:30, the arrival time is 21:30 and then the sim time is 22:00 and the arrivals column hasn't changed with no aircraft arrived or spawned, the time of arrivals can go out to hrs behind. I apologise if its getting tedious but my head is hurting and I have tried to explain what's going on or am I expecting to much? AIGTC has been removed and not in use. 

Cheers Rod. spacer.png

26 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Fly Tampa YSSY afcad is ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015_enhanced_v2.bgl, it was originally ADEX_YSSY_GL_2020.bgl, as far as UTlive is concerned it isn't installed

That's different to mine. Can you send it to me for checking please? I'll send you a PM with my email address.

I suspect that because there are so many occupied gates at YSSY there may not be any room for inbounds. But let me check your YSSY AFCAD as it's different to mine and that is a surprise.

LATER: Your FSUIPC settings look fine. Just confirm you have the Ai slider in P3D set to 100%.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@doublebubble, I've tried your AFCAD and traffic in and out is fine. Using the British Airways flight 15 into YSSY at 05:09 local as an example if I set the local time to 05:00 it is generated at 35,000ft 15 miles from the airport so clearly won't get down in time.

Setting the time to 04:40 it's still generated at 35,000ft but it's now 77 miles away so has time to descend and land. If you set the time too close to when aircraft are due in they won't land. They go-around and then land some time later.

I would advise you not to use the Airport View. Instead use Live Traffic with the filter option (if enabled) at the bottom turned off. That allows you to see all Ai in the sim. The BAW15 shows up as enroute and you can see its progress all the way down. Use 4x to speed things up.

I cannot see any reason why Ai won't land at YSSY but without seeing you use P3D and AIG / AIC it's hard to spot where things aren't working for you.

As a final test set YSSY to 14:45 local on Monday 13/9/21. BAW16 is due to depart at 14:50. Does it show and if you right-click on the entry in AIC can you switch to that aircraft and monitor as it taxies, takes-off and departs?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather