Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

doublebubble

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by doublebubble

  1. Well in earlier versions of the AIGTM there was a section to do that but with the version I'm using now, which I believe is the latest, there is no provision or check box to actually create an Avsim log on, correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. Thanks for the detailed explanation, one thing that baffles me is that when I get to the point of clicking on the green install button, if I'm installing the flightplan via the OCI ( Alliance Airlines Australia) that the install window instantly closes hence doesn't install, this happens with a few notably Qantaslink, Qantas Freight and Lufthansa Airlines.
  3. Thanks Ray I'll see how it goes.
  4. I've been waiting for over 6 weeks now for some Alpha india support, I tried to install them manually but it either doesn't work or it's probably me is there a step by step instruction on how to I manually install them.
  5. I've been waiting for some advise over at the Alpha India Group forum for a remedy to this issue for a couple of months now but there's no come back from them, I'm wanting to install the following flightplans, Qantas Freight, QantasLink, Lufthansa Airlines and Alinance Airways Australia, clicking on any of these in the AIGTM opens them up and the instantly close's, not the AIGTM just the action, I do have a saved copy of all the mentioned flightplans but the same thing happens, they will just not install, so has anyone have any advise as to why.
  6. So as ALPHA INDIA GROUP are unable to give any support for a few weeks apparently I thought I'd have a go here, a complete reinstall of AIGAIM & AIGTC into P3dv4.5 I am unable to get the AIGTC to inject any traffic at all, two days ago it was working, but I've just the last two days trying to sort it out with no luck, I have been using these AI programs for years without issues, a complete reinstall of P3dv4.5 due to a computer crash and now its beyond me, alk settings seem to be correct but nothing, if anyone has any Ideas please any input would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Ok cheers for the advise, I'll try it that way and see how it pan's out.
  8. Cancel that I finally got it.
  9. After reinstalling all things flightsim I'm up to Radar Contact, all seems to go well except the point of pointing to P3d instead of FSX, opening the Radar Contact exe to get the product code to use the key generator, I can't get the product ID because the Radar Contact exe won't open, how do I move on?
  10. Well everything that was suggested to do didn't work, like renaming zip files that OCI was looking for, I do get downloads to my downloads folder but OCI can't find them and it seems impossible to point it to the downloads, tried using the manual zip install option but there's nothing happening in the OCI to activate anything, I just never had any of these issues prior to having to do a complete reinstall of everything on a new computer.
  11. After a lengthy reinstall of everything for P3dv4.5 I got to the AI bit and reinstalled Alpha india AIG Manager and started, most or all the liveries and flightplans are not available for download and install due to an issue with the Avsim Library and Flightsim.com changing some rules or something, anyone else going through this process? I have been intouch with Alpha India and did get some advice on a workaround in changing the downloaded(when you can get one) file name but that didn't work out either, any help would be great.
  12. I think it is, I have products in my downloads registered with Pilots, my account is still open, the downloads though continue to not be available, I tried to contact Stefan many times with no response, he finally did respond and provided no help at all basically didn't care.
  13. Now I know that I'm still using Fs2crew for PMDG 737NGX, 777,747, and have reinstalled my Fs2crew products which of course are Legacy products which I still have from previous downloads but when I installed them yesterday now Windows Explorer freezes, uninstall Fs2crew and problems solved, any tips?
  14. Yep I second every word as I've just had a complete computer crash, I've had to do a full system reinstall got to PMDG and Oc2 is gone, got an email from PMDG telling me it's done, now on the search for livery replacements.
  15. How can I download and install liveries for my PMDG P3dv4.5 aircraft as it doesn't seem that the control panel supports it anymore, I've had to a full P3dv4.5 installation due to hardware crash.
  16. I know it's a laptop but I don't have the room. Acer Preditor Neo 16s Ultra 7, 255HX/32g/1TB SSD with a spare slot, Nvidia RTX5060 8Gig
  17. Thanks Ray, I have tried to contact Steve but no response, I can log on to the Pilots website see my downloads but the downloads are not available, clicking on them brings up an error that they can't be found, Like the website is dead.
  18. After an SSD crash and replacement I'm going through the reinstalling of my P3dv4.5 and yes a pile of addons but I've run into a snag trying to reinstall Pilots FSGLOBAL 2010 mesh, obviously the Flightsim Store no longer exists so I'm not able to activate it, I do how ever have a backup of all the FSGLOBAL files but without the flattening tool, I'm not sure why, can I use the FSGLOBAL scenery folders without the flattening tool?
  19. Does anybody here have Reshade or mastereffects or sweetfx working with this aircraft? Cheers Rod.
  20. Well the BSOD issue is all sorted, bad GPU Driver, but I still get the CTD with the above event viewer log when I install FSLABS A320-X, I've narrowed it down to useing Reshade which I've been using for ever with no issue's till now, a quick brief of addons, PMDG777, NGX, Q400, all Orbx, FSDT, GSX, FS2Crew, AS16, etc, etc, so I'm just trying to get my head around as to why it's impossible to run the FSLABS A320-X when reshade is installed, I know the issue is the d3d9.dll and renaming it to dxgi.dll doesn't help, curious as to what is or would be different with the A320-X. Cheers Rod.
  21. Are you using sweetfx or Reshade?
  22. Hi Jim, well thats a bit dissapointing I've never had those two BSOD errors ever before, they just showed up the first time I installed the A/C, along with the DLL CTD, I'm more than positive A/V was disabled as when I install all addons. Cheers Rod
  23. Hi guy's, I thought I would come here for some advise as I'm getting none over at F....s, I've had the A320 since Thursday the 25/08/16 and since the first loading of the aircraft once all the systems had loaded I get a dll CTD, tried everything I could, 5 reinstall's, GPU drivers, new cfg files, and then the MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIME_OUT blue screen of death everytime I started the sim choose the A320 and stared to load it, if its uninstalled I dont have any problems with the rest of my sim everything is normal, would anybody have any clues as where to start as I dont want to say it but $144.00 is a lot to give up on but thats where I'm at. 10.0.61637.0 46fab14 FSL_A32XX.DLL 10.0.61355.172 57bdb7d5 80000003 004a8889 f98 01d1fec987d6206a D:\MY FSX\fsx.exe D:\MY FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabsA32X\FSL_A32XX.DLL 3d057403-03bf-4501-98c3-b573a83e25fc Cheers Rod.
  24. G'day Greg, thanks for that, the post was more of a curiousity thing I suppose as I only get the slightest decrease in performance with the 777 vs NGX in fsx dx10 but as you say the performance in P3DV3 is better but at the moment I'm just having a personal gripe with my P3DV3 not looking anywhere as good and sharp as my FSX DX10 looks with Shade and Reshade and everything else thats been added over the years so I've been finding myself using fsx more at the moment (but thats another story) I probably won't try the DX9 thingy but you never know, I was just curious about the frame drop. Regards Rod.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.