Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

iniSimulations A310 coming to MSFS

1 hour ago, GCBraun said:

Simply one of the best add-ons ever released for a flight-sim. It made me use XP11 again on a regular basis. Great news!

I have reviewed several Youtube videos and the X-Plane streamers say its they are fairly new and are already at "the cream of the crop" on that platform. So they will raise the eyebrows of the likes of PMDG the new Fenix. etc.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 3

Things look great on the airliner front in the coming months, what with the PMDG 737, Fenix A320, possibly the A380 later next year, from FBW, the Maddog, and now a A310.... i cannot wait... and i forgot the CRJ 900/1000, and Twotter both from Aerosoft.

Top that with the 777, and 747 also from PMDG, plus there are likely a number of others that devs are keeping under wraps at present... It's going to be a great future.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Where am I going to get all the new time I need to fly this?! Amazing. 

Edited by rocketlaunch

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

23 hours ago, regis9 said:

Lots of good Canadian usage of the A310, both Air Transat and the Canadian Armed Forces.

I'm hoping someone will do an RCAF livery, even if it isn't exactly the same model, the RCAF one is a custom variant.

• Like 1