Sign in to follow this  
bluepanorama

Texture Sky

Hello Friends my aviators , I was wondering if there is any plugin that can change the colors of the sky , sunrise and sunset of MSFS 2020. Exists?
The default ones are beautiful I know, but with time they get tired and there is always a need for a novelty. Thank you 

• Like 2

What kind of colours do you have in mind…?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

20 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Che tipo di colori hai in mente...?

in particular no color sincerely, but being able to change sky textures as you do with Rex for P3D would not be bad. Always observing the same sunset and sunrise tires a little.

45 minutes ago, bluepanorama said:

in particular no color sincerely, but being able to change sky textures as you do with Rex for P3D would not be bad. Always observing the same sunset and sunrise tires a little.

I don't think you can change the color of the sky unless you are using some post processing like Freestyle. I will say that I don't think I get the "same" sunset everytime with now more than 400 hours in the sim. The amount of fog, clouds, and aerosol always has given me a different expereince as MSFS actually models light bending, cloud formation, and sometimes what I get is nothing short of a masterpiece of a sunset. A mesmerizing experience if I am honest. So it suprises me that you feel that way. Are you using real weather? That certainly would give you a lot of variation if you are actually flying in different weather systems. 

• Like 4

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

4 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

The amount of fog, clouds, and aerosol always has given me a different expereince as MSFS actually models light bending, cloud formation, and sometimes what I get is nothing short of a masterpiece of a sunset. A mesmerizing experience if I am honest.

Thats one of the joys of the sim for me as well; experiencing a never-ending diversity of combinations of colour, texture, and pattern in the sky, and knowing they’re pretty accurately showing what’s really happening at that part of the world at the time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

7 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Thats one of the joys of the sim for me as well; experiencing a never-ending diversity of combinations of colour, texture, and pattern in the sky, and knowing they’re pretty accurately showing what’s really happening at that part of the world at the time. 

I flew out of JFK towards Heathrow on Saturday. It was an overcast day and a really solid deck with multiple layers. When I climbed through that ceiling I couldn’t believe my eyes. I couldn’t believe that there was a metropolis under it. The way the sun painted the tangerines and pinks onto those clouds and seeing the sunset between the layers. I have to say that it was undoubtedly the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in a simulator even reminded me of the same experience I have seen flying around my archer Irl. 

• Like 7

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

19 hours ago, bluepanorama said:

Hello Friends my aviators , I was wondering if there is any plugin that can change the colors of the sky , sunrise and sunset of MSFS 2020. Exists?
The default ones are beautiful I know, but with time they get tired and there is always a need for a novelty. Thank you 

Change the time of day.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bluepanorama said:

Change the color tint and saturation on your monitor if MSFS isn't polyamorous enough for you.

• Like 1

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.