Sign in to follow this  
Stoopy

Milvis Porter in Laguna San Rafael National Park, Chile

Seems I've flown from the PNW down the entire west coasts of North, Central and South America to end up in Laguna San Rafael National Park in southern Chile, where I've discovered the PSW is a lot like the PNW except the ladies are spicier and the terrain is, if anything, more rugged!  Seriously, not having been here before it looks oddly familar.   Good flight from Melimoyo SCOO to Rio Murta SCRU (interesting ICAO name there) winding through some massive canyons and straits.  Highly recommended for anyone looking for an alternative to Papa New Guiteau etc. 

As a bonus, the MSFS UI map shows nearby fauna just to the west and south, so in the morning we're gonna load the Porter up with the our shotguns, bird dogs and duck blinds and go Flamingo hunting! 😁

Livery by kcgb and at the ".to".  Yes it's a long way from home but so am I. 

WWXE1wZ.gif

nR987Su.gif

0iBNUVs.gif

mqo4lwa.gif

6lWNQCd.gif

n4dvUKM.gif

HgZbsPn.gif

S3AXfYv.gif

bHtFnzS.gif

f93T9gG.gif

LKmi5RJ.gif

b8We63n.gif

aiK7lY6.gif

XgCjhRI.gif

TUsDMbP.gif

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 5

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

My type of flight 😀 ! The landscape is magnificent, you gotta love the glaciers and the sun shining on the background cliff in the penultimate pic. Good job. And the good ole Porter makes it perfect.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam