Sign in to follow this  
hanhamreds

Dev Q&A is Live - David Dedeine is in the house

1 minute ago, 737_800 said:

I haven't listend carefully sorry. How many planes will the base pack for 20$ contain?

4 - 1 for each class I think

• Like 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Even if you haven't bought all the planes, you will see them when racing against players who do.

As part of Helicopter development Props are being re-worked. Also the affect of wing flex on aerodynamics 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

45 minutes ago, hanhamreds said:

A2A did some of the reno planes 

Wow that’s quite the positive bomb shell!

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Microsoft/Asobo don't seem to like searching questions, I've been a massive supporter of MSFS and made a comment about they should of fixed the major issues on the base sim before doing a major DLC project and they promptly timed me out of chat for 30 minutes, I don't think it was an unreasonable post.

Edited by eaim1973

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

2 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Antonov 2  WOW! 😍

It explains the radio silence on the project from AT Sims

• Upvote 1

Cirrus clouds in live weather are being worked on.

7 minutes ago, eaim1973 said:

Microsoft/Asobo don't seem to like searching questions, I've been a massive supporter of MSFS and made a comment about they should of fixed the major issues on the base sim before doing a major DLC project and they promptly timed me out of chat for 30 minutes, I don't think it was an unreasonable post.

From what I understand, the teams doing the DLCs are not the same people doing the bug fixes. They're not mutually exclusive.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Antonov 2  WOW! 😍

15 dollars I think

4 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Cirrus clouds in live weather are being worked on.

From what I understand, the teams doing the DLCs are not the same people doing the bug fixes. They're not mutually exclusive.

But didn't Jorg say part of the reason why there had been no real progress with AIG (AI traffic should be part of the core sim) was because they were super busy working on thing like Reno. 

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

2 minutes ago, eaim1973 said:

(AI traffic should be part of the core sim)

AI Traffic is in the core sim already. Or else there wouldn't be live traffic lol.

2 minutes ago, eaim1973 said:

But didn't Jorg say part of the reason why there had been no real progress with AIG was because they were super busy working on thing like Reno. 

Improving the AI isn't bug fixing, it's feature improving. So that doesn't go against what I said.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

Asobo are working on live traffic and AI  - as suspected

also admitted that not all traffic is being shown - they are looking at this but caution FPS

1 minute ago, hanhamreds said:

Asobo are working on live traffic and AI  - as suspected

also admitted that not all traffic is being shown - they are looking at this but caution FPS

Surely that's then best handled by giving the player control over how many or how far out aircraft are shown ?

Just now, Matchstick said:

Surely that's then best handled by giving the player control over how many or how far out aircraft are shown ?

like a slider in the traffic option - percentage of traffic or Low,Med,High,Ultra etc

good idea

still not answered why Ai traffic is still not departing from the gate since july, seen it asked in chat 100+ times,

• Upvote 1