Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

Still issue with AP for FBW A32NX

Hello, Still having issues with the AP. I had flown for a couple of hours with no issues at 36000 and then out of nowhere the AP disengage, engine power drop, and lost of altitude.

Couldn't re-engage the AP, couldn't increase power or gain altitude. MSFS was telling me to press control + e to start engines. I don't know why if the engines are on. I also notice that the 

co-pilots screens had no images. I wonder what's still causing this issue. I did uninstalled msfs and reinstalled it, I make sure the community folder was empty before installing the A32NX, I have no other 

add-ons inside the community folder, could it be my throttles acting up?? I have calibrated the throttles many times too........I don't touch it while cruising......so I don't know.........what else should I check??

Could it be some king of conflict with another program??  Any help will be greatly appreciated.......

Do you have failures turned on?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Were you doing anything or typing anything when the failure occurred? The EFB doesn't override key bindings for the sim, so say you typing with the number row or number pad for the TOD calculator and one of those keys could have a binding that would cause an engine failure (fuel or engine master perhaps.... not really sure if any of those are tied to number keys by default). Just a thought.

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

35 minutes ago, vrdubin6 said:

Were you doing anything or typing anything when the failure occurred? The EFB doesn't override key bindings for the sim, so say you typing with the number row or number pad for the TOD calculator and one of those keys could have a binding that would cause an engine failure (fuel or engine master perhaps.... not really sure if any of those are tied to number keys by default). Just a thought.

No typing.......................... nothing

2 minutes ago, Whisper202 said:

No typing.......................... nothing

Hmm, I would try reaching out on their Discord support. 

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

After su 6 I have completed 7 flights with experimental version and no ap issues so far. 

C. Uygar

Aircraft Maint. Engineer. at LTFJ

Just flown LEPA-EGGK latest dev build no issues at all. I fear the problems at your end.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

8 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Just flown LEPA-EGGK latest dev build no issues at all. I fear the problems at your end.

Me too......I wonder whats causing the conflict......could it be I'm still on windows 10 or could it be thrustmaster throttle quadrant and stick?? Could it be drivers??

I am still having problems with AP randomly disengaging on stable version.  Everything is great with the plane descent and CRZ yet it will just disengage repeatedly for no reason. 

My fps could be well over 60 and boom it disengages.  It seems to happen most when I pan camera both inside an outside cockpit.

I saw that the AP still is an issue on FBW site, but really looking for workaround if anyone has found one?

Also has anyone had this issue with the experimental version as they have removed the development version?

21 minutes ago, knich said:

I am still having problems with AP randomly disengaging on stable version.  Everything is great with the plane descent and CRZ yet it will just disengage repeatedly for no reason. 

My fps could be well over 60 and boom it disengages.  It seems to happen most when I pan camera both inside an outside cockpit.

I saw that the AP still is an issue on FBW site, but really looking for workaround if anyone has found one?

Also has anyone had this issue with the experimental version as they have removed the development version?

I’ve never had this issue with the experimental version. Also now the experimental version is gone and it’s just the Dev version, I haven’t any issues with it at all either. I’ve done 14 flights in dev version since the update few days back. 

42 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I’ve never had this issue with the experimental version. Also now the experimental version is gone and it’s just the Dev version, I haven’t any issues with it at all either. I’ve done 14 flights in dev version since the update few days back. 

Yes I did 2 flights the other day with the development version and had no issues.  When development went away, I switched to stable and started having AP issues again.  Glad to see development is back and will give it a go. 

1 hour ago, knich said:

No Issue here at all. downloaded the lastest version this morning. (Infact i usually update it daily) and have never had an issue other than when MS etc hash an update. But theguys are on it in hours with a fix.Best supported aircraft out there in my opinion.

Oh, and i use the Dev only

Edited by Car147
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,