Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSDT Release V2 of KCLT for MSFS

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I wonder why so many developers go to the extreme trouble of modelling interiors of terminals and then leave them completely empty of passengers! I dislike animated people, but I would have thought a few dozen sat around the terminal would have given some realism that, presumably, developers are trying to create.

• Like 3

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Just now, Rockliffe said:

I wonder why so many developers go to the extreme trouble of modelling interiors of terminals and then leave them completely empty of passengers! I dislike animated people, but I would have thought a few dozen sat around the terminal would have given some realism that, presumably, developers are trying to create.

In our case, since we have passengers handled by GSX, we added them in our sceneries, generated by GSX ( the "Airport walkers" option used in KORD V2 and Basel for P3D ) which are far more flexible so, it wouldn't make much sense for us to add animated people on a scenery release alone, considering GSX will eventually come out for MSFS and, of course, will be free to use at all FSDT airports, as usual.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

It is called realism, lower amount of flights today.

Jokes aside, I'd like to turn of the interior, I mean..it would save a few FPS right? Or not in MSFS anymore?

Victor Roos

2 minutes ago, virtuali said:

In our case, since we have passengers handled by GSX, we added them in our sceneries, generated by GSX ( the "Airport walkers" option used in KORD V2 and Basel for P3D ) which are far more flexible so, it wouldn't make much sense for us to add animated people on a scenery release alone, considering GSX will eventually come out for MSFS and, of course, will be free to use at all FSDT airports, as usual.

Hi Umberto, no, I'm talking about simply adding static passengers sat around in the airport terminals.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

1 minute ago, virtuali said:

"static" ? It's 2021!

Hmm, but that's what passengers do when they are sat in a terminal! :laugh: If you're in a plane at a gate and waiting to depart, you're looking straight through the terminal windows at an empty building.

Howard

Do you want these waiting passengers wearing masks?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

15 minutes ago, raymar said:

Yes and when there animated they need to show there vac's cards.🙂

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

43 minutes ago, virtuali said:

Hi Umberto,

I purchased KCLT for FSX/P3D at PCAviator back in 2017. They seem to not actively carry FSDT MSFS products. Will I get the upgrade coupon code automatically?

Thank you,

Zicheng Cai

1 hour ago, virtuali said:

we have passengers handled by GSX

Buon giorno Umberto. You guys anywhere close on GSX and IAH?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

28 minutes ago, Cai Zicheng said:

I purchased KCLT for FSX/P3D at PCAviator back in 2017. They seem to not actively carry FSDT MSFS products. Will I get the upgrade coupon code automatically?

No, you need to contact us for a proof of purchase.

Note that, the final price will be the same as this week Black Friday sale, since KCLT is included in it (the two offers are not cumulative), the only difference is the sale will only last this week but, your update price offer will not expire so, if you wanted to buy this week, just use the Black Friday code.

9 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Buon giorno Umberto. You guys anywhere close on GSX and IAH?

The KCLT author already started KIAH but, of course, he'll now have more time to dedicate his full attention to it

We are still working on GSX, it's a lot of work, because we want to redo *all* models and animation basically from scratch and, we haven't released any new pictures/video, because we don't want to show any of the old objects in it.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, virtuali said:

The KCLT author already started KIAH but, of course, he'll now have more time to dedicate his full attention to it

We are still working on GSX, it's a lot of work, because we want to redo *all* models and animation basically from scratch and, we haven't released any new pictures/video, because we don't want to show any of the old objects in it.

Got it, thanks for the info! I was wondering why you went comms black on GSX, now it makes sense. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, raymar said:

Why not? But that would date the scenery of course :biggrin: and there was me thinking it was a perfectly reasonable observation. Beautiful scenery though, without a doubt.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard