Sign in to follow this  
YouDontKnow

AiG integration in MSFS?

I was looking at this software.

Is this software able to manage the AiG injected airplanes?

Is in general this software able to put in holding the airplanes or it uses the "go around" procedure? 

Another question: Is this software able "to close the airport" and consequently to divert the planes due to bad weather conditions?

I'm asking too much 😁

AIG can give you the AI models and liveries. PSXT can inject real live traffic (i.e. as you see on Flightradar24) via RealTraffic (monthly subscription).

I did a lot of research over the last month regarding AI traffic and this is the best solution right now.

Shame on Asobo and Microsoft that they still did not deliver on 'live traffic' as promised 15 months after the initial release.

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

28 minutes ago, Silicus said:

AIG can give you the AI models and liveries. PSXT can inject real live traffic (i.e. as you see on Flightradar24) via RealTraffic (monthly subscription).

I did a lot of research over the last month regarding AI traffic and this is the best solution right now.

Shame on Asobo and Microsoft that they still did not deliver on 'live traffic' as promised 15 months after the initial release.

They were thinking of you Silicus and others of your ilk, I mean where would you be without something to gripe about?..........................

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

On 11/25/2021 at 12:49 AM, YouDontKnow said:

I was looking at this software.

Is in general this software able to put in holding the airplanes or it uses the "go around" procedure? 

Another question: Is this software able "to close the airport" and consequently to divert the planes due to bad weather conditions?

I'm asking too much 😁

• See them - yes, manage them - no.

• P2Atc manages only your plane, I am not aware of being able to place you into a holding pattern at any time.  It does use 'go around' if other aircraft are on the runway.  Unfortunately this becomes excessive due to the number of AIG aircraft that can be generated.  I usually will ignore this direction on final as I can see that the AIG plane will clear the runway before I land. I do not think there is a way to adjust or eliminate these 'go around' call in P2Atc.

Is this software able "to close the airport" and consequently to divert the planes due to bad weather conditions?

• No, not that I am aware of.
  • Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

It was really great watching planes fly in and out of KSEA using AIG and Pilot2ATC. Sometimes I will just sit there with the radio on listening to chatter (atc chatter from stick/rudder) as they make their approaches. 

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---