Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FilbertFlies

Top 10 add-on airports for MSFS of 2021

BMW may seem high priced at $32 but you get 21 airports in Italy (9), France (6), and Spain (6). And then 3 free ones that were the first 3 he made making 24 altogether. Payware quality. It also gets you the future ones he is still making, about one a month. You never have to pay again. These are regional airports.

For instance.. Biarritz, France LFBZ

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

6 hours ago, Drumcode said:

@FilbertFlies From watching all of your videos, I am now fully capable to read all of your Avsim posts with your voice and accent in my head. 😆

Agreed with your ranking 100%

Mr Lycett 😂

@FilbertFlies From watching all of your videos, I am now fully capable to read all of your Avsim posts with your voice and accent in my head. 😆

Mr Lycett 😂

Mr Lycett 😂

4 hours ago, FilbertFlies said:

I just don't feel like I'm in the loop enough to do it justice.

No worries, I am in the same situation, 6-8 month ago I was able to follow it a bit, but right now that's just impossible.

I don't even install a lot of freeware because I can't keep track with updates, that why I really hope Asobo will design a great interface for us, simplifying our life and make nice content available to a lot more people.

When you download from flightsim.to as a registered user it will keep a download list that you can refer to in your profile, it will actually tell you which freeware items have updates. Don't wait for Asobo, it's already here :)

11 hours ago, Fielder said:

BMW…

It‘s definitely excellent value for the money but purely in terms of quality I wouldn‘t place it in the top ten either. Ground textures, especially, are a bit low-res in some cases and the building textures are often too clean. Also the jetways are not functional at some airports. But it‘s certainly a fantastic deal and I really enjoy flying from these airports. I just flew into Valencia this morning and the airport looks really good. Other devs would probably charge $10 or more for this one alone. Another reason why this airport is worth visiting is the approach into rwy 30 as it offers some great views of the city (photogrammetry). 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

4 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

It‘s definitely excellent value for the money but purely in terms of quality I wouldn‘t place it in the top ten either. Ground textures, especially, are a bit low-res in some cases and the building textures are often too clean. Also the jetways are not functional at some airports. But it‘s certainly a fantastic deal and I really enjoy flying from these airports. I just flew into Valencia this morning and the airport looks really good. Other devs would probably charge $10 or more for this one alone. Another reason why this airport is worth visiting is the approach into rwy 30 as it offers some great views of the city (photogrammetry). 

Those ground texture are the same as Google Maps/earth ones, Hope the guy have bought them or now that he has gone payware problems Will come, thats a Shane because he Is so good at modelling!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.