Sign in to follow this  
lehbird

Alaskan Virtual Airlines?

Sorry if there is a sub-forum for this, but I did not see one.....

I am starting to fly in Alaska in MSFS and was wondering if there are any VA's that do bush flying up there.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave 

1 hour ago, liamp51 said:

I fly for Walker Air Transport. IMHO, they're one of the best if not the best VAs out there: https://walkerair.us/

Thanks. I actually did find them yesterday but they are not taking on new members until the new year. I will certainly sign up then. Thanks again!

• Like 1

The best VA is Flyvirtual.net.   You can fly any aircraft you want, anywhere you want, no exceptions. https://flyvirtual.net/index.php/

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

The best VA is Flyvirtual.net.

In your opinion! That would be fare.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lehbird said:

I fly for Walker Air Transport. IMHO, they're one of the best if not the best VAs out there

I used to fly for Walker, they have a great website and livery.

Only problem for me was the aircraft available for charter flights (any two airports you choose) must be less than 30 seats.

Since I fly the DC-6 almost exclusively, it could not fly this aircraft from airports of my choosing, it must be flown between scheduled airports.

I currently fly for Canada Air which has no limitation (why Walker insists on this rule is beyond me). I can fly between any two airports in the world, no problem.

7 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

In your opinion! That would be fare.

Nothing beats it. Name me another VA  that lets you fly any aircraft you want on any route you want?  

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Nothing beats it. Name me another VA  that lets you fly any aircraft you want on any route you want?  

Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose? Without a VA you can fly any aircraft or route you want. So, just do that. I think the fun part about VA’s is that you’re simulating an airline environment, which has specific planes and routes and seniority to move up to bigger and faster planes. To each their own of course. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose? Without a VA you can fly any aircraft or route you want. So, just do that. I think the fun part about VA’s is that you’re simulating an airline environment, which has specific planes and routes and seniority to move up to bigger and faster planes. To each their own of course. 

Not interested in aircraft that I don't fly , waste of time in my opinion. 

28 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Nice to see another VA that allows the pilot some freedom. Over the years I have been in 1/2 dozen VAs, and grew to dislike all the constraint's they placed on their pilots. 

• Like 2