Sign in to follow this  
mtr75

Addons Linker not working after sim update?

Hello,

So I was using addons linker with no problem, and with the most recent update to MSFS (1.21.18) it is no longer working. The weird part is, ONE of my planes works with the Linker - the Aerosoft CRJ. Yet nothing else does, which makes even less sense.

But ignoring that one anomaly, checking the boxes for various things in the Linker does indeed put a link ot them into the Community folder, but when you load MSFS, the things are not loaded into the sim (EXCEPT, again, for the CRJ, which really baffles me).

The other possible monkeywrench here is that I updated Addon Linker recently as well, though I can’t remember which I updated first, Linker or MSFS (it was around the same time).

So it's creating the links, it works for ONE plane, and otherwise nada. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Like 1

I haven't had any issues and I am using an older version.  However, because all installations/systems behave a little differently, it's probably a good idea to update if you haven't.

Randall Rocke

Yeah, this was a spectacular self-fail. I'll explain later. Has nothing to do with Addon Linker. Sorry fellas for the false alarm.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

Yeah, this was a spectacular self-fail. I'll explain later. Has nothing to do with Addon Linker. Sorry fellas for the false alarm.

Let me make a guess, your Community Folder moved a copy of itself to the Root game folder.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD