Sign in to follow this  
Tim_Capps

P3Dv4 Airports Working in P3Dv5

13 hours ago, Bunkie said:

Go to your L2 GSX folder and turn off default jetways.

Checked that and it already is turned off, but thanks.

18 hours ago, Tim_Capps said:

I still have multiple jetways. It's probably a matter of tracking down which .bgls to turn off.

One of the benefits of Aivlasoft’s EFB is it shows you what BGLs are used to draw an airport layout. Not worth buying for that feature alone but it is an exceptional piece of software for IFR flights.

https://www.aivlasoft.com

Fully functional 30 day trial. 👍

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray -- LittleNavMap does that also.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

17 minutes ago, pgde said:

Ray -- LittleNavMap does that also.

I have it open now but can't see how.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I have it open now but can't see how.

See the below graphic from their manual (https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/INFO.html#scenery-information). See section 25 under Scenery. Is this what you are looking for? This graphic is from a different part of the manual.

tutorial_tipscenery.jpg

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

@pgde, many thanks for that. I shall investigate tomorrow. 👍

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I fixed SAEZ by nuking everything that even smelled like a jetway (except the exclude). Now perfect. In fact, the only bad luck I've had with anything v4 is the JF VC10, which looked awesome, but was just not going to work.

I got the JF VC-10 working in V5.3, if I remember correctly I copied the panel from the original version into the Pro version models and it worked.  The smoke effects are positively weird though!  Sadly, I decided to explore another app that came with my PC and it removed all add-on registry entries, so now all my JF aircraft are needing a re-install as their copy protection has kicked in... 

I bought Monterrey by Magsoft this morning from SimMarket. Whilst the install for v5 was okay the jetways are fixed and part of the terminal structure so impossible to remove.

One of the reviews on SimMarket said SODE jetways were available on the website. But the website is down. https://www.magsoftstudios.com

I’ve written to the email address for help. There is absolutely no documentation with this airport which I find unacceptable. I get the feeling from their Facebook page (the support site) that they’re not the best developers I’ve come across.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The author of MMMY replied and supplied the SODE files for GSX. 

Has anyone noticed the runway markings of 11/29 are very indistinct.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather