Sign in to follow this  
ozcanuck55

West of Paraburdoo

I can recommend flying out one of the improved airports in MSFS, YPBO, Paraburdoo in WA. The terrain around it is quite outstanding. Here we are heading west to the coast. Fuel up, its a long way to anywhere.......

AM-JKLVqs1hVsnhyv7bChhE_Niidc-IHKxwTzF5G

• Like 8

Excellent shot, Hal !

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Fine pic. Somehow reminds me of planet Mars 😄 In earnest, MSFS gets me to hear about places I´ve never even known they exist ...

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Remember   if you want it as real as you can get.

1. turn room heater to 110 degrees F.
  2. get a bucket fill with ice and place a bottle of beer in it.
  3. Start your flight.

If you are a true sim pilot you will leave the beer till the water melts then leave it and keep flying,

If not you will open the beer and drink it so your landings improve.

It is mighty hot there.  Not far from there is Marble Bar with temperature records for maximum temperature...

Marble Bar earned the title of Australia's hottest town when it recorded the longest heatwave — 160 days over 37.7 degrees — in 1923 and 1924. It is still listed in the Guinness Book of Records. Its record for the town's hottest Christmas Day was in 2018 when it reached 48 degrees.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 2

Harry Woodrow