Sign in to follow this  
Twenty6

RTX 3090 in stock @ EVGA.COM

Haha, my first car was $700.00 AU

A truly ready to fall apart HR Holden sedan.

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

3 hours ago, Rogen said:

Haha, my first car was $700.00 AU

A truly ready to fall apart HR Holden sedan.

Cheers

XW's never fell apart...

4090's announced for 3rd quarter 2022 - word is,  inventory will be going up and prices coming down.  Anyone's guess but honesty,  my 1080ti still looks and performs great so not sure when I'll pull the trigger.  

Out of stock this morning, 07:49 EDT.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

5 hours ago, Tony P said:

prices coming down

They've been saying that since the 1080ti was released and it hasn't happened yet.

I bought an Asus RTX 3090 TUF OC for CAD$2300 a year ago and the same card from the same vender is CAD$2700 now. A $400 price increase.

There is no way that 4090 is going to cost lease than that. Its going to cost quite a bit more not only because a lot of the sales of 4090's will be as a result of 3090

owners upgrading. So Nvidia will find the sweat spot on pricing that will be just high enough to make it tempting for the 3090 owners to upgrade and just low enough

so the contents of a the average convenience store or gas station cash register will cover the cost of it. Normally, market forces dictate the price of goods and services

but that doesn't apply to addictions. If you're addicted you'll sell your granny to organ harvesters.😛

Edited by FBW737

On 3/21/2022 at 9:45 PM, YMMB said:

XW's never fell apart...

Really 😲

I thought they were Full Of Rust & Dirt

Cheers 🙂

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

First On Race Day. 😜

• Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:19 PM, Rogen said:

Really 😲

I thought they were Full Of Rust & Dirt

Cheers 🙂

Any car that used the jacking point on it's chrome bumpers never rusted :)...and getting out of the carpark after a footy game meant I cut a swathe through everything.

• Like 1