Sign in to follow this  
RSJunior

AIG Traffic not injecting

As ConstVoid has said you have the wrong path in your Traffic Controller configuration, it should be the same path as AI Manager!

Edited by RabH
spelling
  • Like 1

i9-11900k@5.1ghz | MSI Rtx3080ti 12gb | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3600mhz | 1Tb M.2 SSD | 4K LG C1 48" TV | Asus Tuf Gaming VG27AQ 27"  | Corsair iCUE H100i  Liquid Cooler |

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

Anybody have any ideas?  Or should I do a ticket?

Select also the path to your AIGFP directory 😉 (tip 50% AI will give no stutters and great performance)

• Like 1

André

thanks guys will give it a try

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

well didn't work.  changed AI TC to this and still same result.  No injection.  not sure what's up.  Put in a ticket at their site with my logs. 

image.png.307885c3a7730bc0fc5cd71b0ba08c91.png

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Do you have traffic injection set to auto or manual? I found it seems to work better when set to auto and doesn't crash so much! I do remember it being a bit fiddly when I first installed it and I had to open and close TC a few times to get it to work, after that it has worked flawlessly!

i9-11900k@5.1ghz | MSI Rtx3080ti 12gb | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3600mhz | 1Tb M.2 SSD | 4K LG C1 48" TV | Asus Tuf Gaming VG27AQ 27"  | Corsair iCUE H100i  Liquid Cooler |

7 hours ago, micstatic said:

well didn't work.  changed AI TC to this and still same result.  No injection.  not sure what's up.  Put in a ticket at their site with my logs. 

image.png.307885c3a7730bc0fc5cd71b0ba08c91.png

I don't have all the techy answers like some here, but I did notice that when I didn't get AI injection, I went to the map to see what was going on. But the map was just blue sea. So I zoomed the map out ensure I had Centre on User selected and then all of sudden injection was triggered. This software is beta after all so who knows but in the absence of any other configuration being wrong, it worked for me.   

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

In case anybody stumbles across this.  Fix from the AIG forum worked.  

Remove this directory: K:\AIG_TrafficController\Resources\Database
Remove all ZIPs in: K:\AIG_TrafficController\Resources\
Start TC again

• Like 4

I'm glad you got it working, it makes the sim look so much better👍

Were these in your community folder by any chance? I have them in my AIG directory and mine works fine...

Hi All, I just wanted to share a fix that sorted out my issue with no aircraft showing up in any airports, I removed the ZIP file that was in the Resources Folder in AIG TrafficController. and that fixed it. It might help you if you are experiencing the same problem

Hi all,

Some strange issue going on. AIG TC worked perfectly but 'suddenly' it doesn't show in- and outbound flights, only parked airport planes. Did all the recommended fixes, changed to another airport but nothing in-or outbound showing up anymore on the map anymore.

4 minutes ago, splka said:

Hi all,

Some strange issue going on. AIG TC worked perfectly but 'suddenly' it doesn't show in- and outbound flights, only parked airport planes. Did all the recommended fixes, changed to another airport but nothing in-or outbound showing up anymore on the map anymore.

I'd say it isnt' injecting anything at all. What you see on the ground are probably scenery-static-aircraft, which for some reason are also shown in the AIGTC. But it seems like it is not injecting its own aircraft, so you might want to look at that. (Most common mistake: starting AIGTC before MSFS has loaded)

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

I'd say it isnt' injecting anything at all. What you see on the ground are probably scenery-static-aircraft, which for some reason are also shown in the AIGTC. But it seems like it is not injecting its own aircraft, so you might want to look at that. (Most common mistake: starting AIGTC before MSFS has loaded)

I have all static aircraft set to disabled and 'on the ground' (EHAM airport) planes are taxing and correctly labled. On the AIG-TC map view I do see the actual parked planes. However on the map no in-or outbound traffic is displayed so I think the issue is with AIG-TC like not loading data from Flightradar (anymore?)

23 minutes ago, splka said:

I have all static aircraft set to disabled and 'on the ground' (EHAM airport) planes are taxing and correctly labled. On the AIG-TC map view I do see the actual parked planes. However on the map no in-or outbound traffic is displayed so I think the issue is with AIG-TC like not loading data from Flightradar (anymore?)

Keep in mind flights run on schedules, so if you’re looking at an airport at, say, 2pm, you might not see much in the way of arrivals or departures. If you change the time of day then AIG will populate traffic in real time, so you could change the time to a normally busier one like say 7:30am.

2 hours ago, splka said:

AIGTC has nothing to do with Flightradar... it uses downloaded flight plans. What flightplans did you download?

22 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

AIGTC has nothing to do with Flightradar... it uses downloaded flight plans. What flightplans did you download?

It's pointing to the OCI directory and using the AIGAIM downloads, jnstalled with AIG_AIManager. (OCI) I selected the major airlines flying to EHAM, like KLM, Transavia, Easyjet etc. Those liveries do show up on the apron so that seems okay. All latest versions. Flights that occasionaly do appear in the AIG map seems to have complete different take-off times and are using total different runways compared with f.e Flightradar live data. It has worked perfectly but something is wrong somewhere. All has been newly installed and rechecked, FS2020 is uaing actual date and time.