Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine13

Who"s coming out first ? PMDG Maddog Bae 146

1 hour ago, EGLD said:

In the last update Robert acknowledged they are running out of cash.

This is the last update and no where does he say that or allude to that. Knowing PMDG through the years, even if that were true, they would never make a comment about their internal business or finance. If they ever did say that, it would most likely be a tongue in cheek comment as a joke.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/167111-08apr22-pmdg-737-for-msfs-developer-update-entering-the-home-stretch

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

3 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

They have made a small fortune on the DC6 in MSFS they are in no hurry to rush a 737 title in the next few months. They know folks are chopping at the btts for a realistic 737, There is no other competitor.

I mean that's a fine conspiracy theory and I know people enjoy those, so despite the complete lack of evidence for it, knock yourself out, I guess. 

But it has nothing to do with the post of mine that you quoted, correcting the false claim that terrain display doesn't currently work in the NG3.

• Like 1

Andrew Crowley

2 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

This is the last update and no where does he say that or allude to that. Knowing PMDG through the years, even if that were true, they would never make a comment about their internal business or finance. If they ever did say that, it would most likely be a tongue in cheek comment as a joke.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/167111-08apr22-pmdg-737-for-msfs-developer-update-entering-the-home-stretch

I distinctly remember Randazzo quoted as saying their cash reserves were depleted/running ow, or something of that nature

Apologies if this is in error, but I'm certain one of his updates included that phrase

ok, it wasn't in one of his updates, it was here - and I can't substantiate this in fairness - but I'm just making it clear I wasn't making it up

I'll listen myself when I get time

On 4/9/2022 at 8:20 PM, JSmith2112 said:

In the recent podcast where Randazzo was interviewed he mentions:

1. The 737 has taken much longer to develop than they anticipated.

2. He mentions that they are starting to run down their cash reserves.

I expect there are those that will buy the 737 as soon as it is available regardless of what offerings from other companies are available at the time.

Edited by EGLD

Me think the BAe will be first... And that will be perfectly fine to be entertained until the Maddog is arriving second. And honestly after that the third I will pass unless they are asking for a very reasonable price. But I know it will make a lot of people happy 😉 I will wait (loooong) for the Queen. 

Cheers T.

BAE 146
Pmdg 737
Maddog

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

13 hours ago, EGLD said:

In the last update Robert acknowledged they are running out of cash.

He did a twitch interview with his personal DC3 sitting behind him I would say this is far from the truth.

Edited by jbdbow1970
correction
  • Like 1

it seems to me that from all the major developers we have updates coming in during the weekend.  The race for first seems to be on, open up your wallets folks

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

In regards of the PMDG "Cash reserves" comments - It's taken from this podcast with Robert: https://pod.co/sky-blue-radio/jt-hosts-robert-randazzo-from-pmdg-4-8

At 58:20 in this podcast - There was a talk about how P3D sales have been in decline since MSFS being announced - Then Rob does mention revenue is down and they have been burning cash reserves for a while.

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

16 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

He did a twitch interview with his personal DC3 sitting behind him I would say this is far from the truth.

Personal wealth is very a different thing to the cash reserves of a company you own

16 hours ago, Zangoose said:

In regards of the PMDG "Cash reserves" comments - It's taken from this podcast with Robert: https://pod.co/sky-blue-radio/jt-hosts-robert-randazzo-from-pmdg-4-8

At 58:20 in this podcast - There was a talk about how P3D sales have been in decline since MSFS being announced - Then Rob does mention revenue is down and they have been burning cash reserves for a while.

thanks for clarifying 👍