Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

PMDG 737 MSFS in AAO

Did you do this from the readme.txt

Configure the following script as "Aircraft Automated Script": (you only have to do this once)
   "PMDG-PMDG_737MSFS_CDU" for the 737 in MSFS

44 minutes ago, vin747 said:

am i missing something like that here?

I'm not sure who you are, but I assume that you requested a test version? 

And did you get the actual pmdg737fmc.zip web page package too? Because, strictly speaking, this package isn't totally ready yet, and I haven't sent it to everyone who requested the 2.30. When in doubt, send me an email again.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

On 5/15/2022 at 7:33 PM, Noncon said:

The ROTOR BRAKE input events are working well.  But how about output events? I'm trying to get the x-touch buttons to light when AP buttons are pushed (e.g. VNAV).  I'm I correct that LVARs will be needed for these type of events?

The general L:var for an event is "switch_XXX_73X" where XXX = the left most digits of the ROTOR_BRAKE parameter. The last 2 digits of the parament are the "action"; "00" = 0, "01" = 1, "07", "08" - Left and Right

WW5130.png

| i9-10900F - 2080Ti | 32 GB RAM | Win 11 Pro | HC Bravo | AAO | StreamDeck | Air Manager |

6 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

I'm not sure who you are, but I assume that you requested a test version? 

And did you get the actual pmdg737fmc.zip web page package too? Because, strictly speaking, this package isn't totally ready yet, and I haven't sent it to everyone who requested the 2.30. When in doubt, send me an email again.

ok just sent you an email.. 

Vinod.

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:39 PM, 454TH said:

Did you do this from the readme.txt

Configure the following script as "Aircraft Automated Script": (you only have to do this once)
   "PMDG-PMDG_737MSFS_CDU" for the 737 in MSFS

thats the part i didnt understand...  should I do this in AAO tool? under what menu?

I got the package from Oliver and extracted to webpages folder.. tried to launch localhost, but nothing happens.. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

hats the part i didnt understand...  should I do this in AAO tool? under what menu?

I got the package from Oliver and extracted to webpages folder.. tried to launch localhost, but nothing happens.. 

The PMDG_737MSFS_CDU script is in your RPN scripting editor under PMDG.

It is placed there during installation of AAO.

The Aircraft Automated scripts is covered on page 47 of the manual.

During last runs of PMDG 737, the remote FMC on ipad is not refreshing. This happened after the small update of MSFS due to Top Gun launch. I did NOT download the top gun DLC.

I double checked the ini file and it has the lines needed, and auto script is selected for the aircraft.

If I refresh the webpage (localhost) it will crash MSFS.

In the 737 debug log I can see the following lines:

2022/05/26 19:27:14Z  AIMODELS SimConnect error 3 (index 2)
2022/05/26 19:27:14Z  AIMODELS SimConnect error 3 (index 2)

Any ideas to where I should look, or is this caused by the small updated pushed by MSFS?

13 minutes ago, JU108 said:

Any ideas to where I should look, or is this caused by the small updated pushed by MSFS?

Running a quick test here, everything looks normal. I have the DLC donwloaded on my end.

A note to all those who requested the 2.30: the version has been uploaded to the shops today. Make sure to get the latest build from your account in the shop, and that you download the latest web FMC package from the AAO website. A lot has changed since the early versions went out.

LORBY-SI